Golden Banana Strip Club

Golden Banana Strip Club

View File

Here is my very first upload and I hope you all enjoy it. It is called Golden Banana Strip Club based off of a gentlemen's club in Middleton, Ma on rte. 1. I only took the name and not the floor plan. It has 3 poles and a few dance spots, also has a private managers office and 2 private dance rooms, employee break room, 3 stall employee showers and 2 prostitute rooms. There is a basement with no stairs because I had 5 more private sex rooms down there but sims being sims where hanging out down there so I took them out. The lot should be a 40x30 and it includes all objects from great creators (to many to list and I take no credit for any of them), be sure to give a shout out to them. Thank you Turbo for the best mod ever on sims 4 and to NisaK for the perverts that make it interesting. And for all you animators keep up the great work, all us members appreciate them. I hope I uploaded it right...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2020 at 1:36 AM, GSlaps said:

I'm new to all this. After downloading the file, how do I find it in-game?

It took me a bit to figure this out.  You put the GB objects folder in your mods folder and everything else goes in the tray folder.  The club then shows up in your gallery.

• 3 weeks later...

I was able to place the club in a  lot. I can walk around in it, there is music and lights but no SIMS go to visit and there is no staff / talent working there. I tried the GB objects in mod folder with other files in tray but no go. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance for any help.

Very nice.  Must have taken a lot of work to put this together.  A few comments/suggestions:

1. One of the stripper poles is actually in a wall, probably because there is a dance spot in front of it.  I took out the dance spot and moved the pole out to where it should be.  Three poles and two dance spots is more than enough.  I never see more than three dancers dancing at a time, and usually only one or two.
  2. Two prostitute rooms wasn't enough for me, maybe because I increased the number of dancers from the default 6 to 9 (which includes one bartender).  With a little remodeling I managed to squeeze in another bedroom, and even then much of the time all three beds are in use with one or two other dancers servicing customers on the floors.
  3. Customers keep climbing up on the stages.  Even if I set the doors to employees only, they managed to climb up from the stairs onto the stage.  A few sections of fencing along the stairs solved the problem, and also keeps customers from hanging out in the office and break room.

Update 2/4:  I have been hanging portraits of the dancers on the outside wall next to the side entrance.  For no discernable reason and and seemingly random times, one or more of the portraits just disappear.  They're not in my inventory, they're not just hidden - they're gone.  I have similar portraits in other places, but it only happens on this one wall.  What could it be?  I haven't a clue.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2021 at 11:14 PM, TakeTheBody said:

I was able to place the club in a  lot. I can walk around in it, there is music and lights but no SIMS go to visit and there is no staff / talent working there. I tried the GB objects in mod folder with other files in tray but no go. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance for any help.

Someone needs to own the club for it to have staff and customers. If your active sim doesn't own it, you can switch to a townie, have them buy the club and hire some dancers, and then switch back to the sim you want to play. 

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Even when it is a bit "necroposting" I cannot resist:

Is this actually a real place?

Well, in that case congratulations for the name, quite epic, I love it ?. I am not using any strip clubs in my game right now, but I will name one of the bars "Golden Banana" ?. I already have a "Bada Bing" but "Golden Banana" is too good to pass...?

Now, if someone knows of a big banana custom content (a real banana not a penis, please ?) that i could place on the roof or the front side of the building please let me know.

Edited by LittleRedSonja
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 9:37 PM, Cruel1 said:

Golden Banana Strip Club

View File

Here is my very first upload and I hope you all enjoy it. It is called Golden Banana Strip Club based off of a gentlemen's club in Middleton, Ma on rte. 1. I only took the name and not the floor plan. It has 3 poles and a few dance spots, also has a private managers office and 2 private dance rooms, employee break room, 3 stall employee showers and 2 prostitute rooms. There is a basement with no stairs because I had 5 more private sex rooms down there but sims being sims where hanging out down there so I took them out. The lot should be a 40x30 and it includes all objects from great creators (to many to list and I take no credit for any of them), be sure to give a shout out to them. Thank you Turbo for the best mod ever on sims 4 and to NisaK for the perverts that make it interesting. And for all you animators keep up the great work, all us members appreciate them. I hope I uploaded it right...

How tò pose ?

On 3/25/2023 at 12:28 PM, LittleRedSonja said:

Even when it is a bit "necroposting" I cannot resist:

Is this actually a real place?

Well, in that case congratulations for the name, quite epic, I love it ?. I am not using any strip clubs in my game right now, but I will name one of the bars "Golden Banana" ?. I already have a "Bada Bing" but "Golden Banana" is too good to pass...?

Now, if someone knows of a big banana custom content (a real banana not a penis, please ?) that i could place on the roof or the front side of the building please let me know.

how can i place it?