Stuck in Nevernude... Losing my will to play

Not sure what happened, I tried adding a few mods to include updated skeleton, and a few body type/preset mods, and then must have misclicked something in Bodyslide, and now no matter what I try to do, my character is stuck wearing "Nevernude" texture. Any suggestions? I have already tried overwriting by uninstalling Caliente's... and reinstalling, (which fixed a previous issue of body textures being grossly misaligned), but this time it didn't work. 

Also, does anybody know of any ways to permanently remove or overwrite the nevernude textures? I don't like them, never use them, and would prefer they not even exist on my computer. Are there any scripts, patches, or overwrites out there for that purpose, that anybody knows of?

Hi ChaosZen, uninstalling and installing again imho keeps the settings in Nexus Mod Manager. I had best results with right-click to "Reinstall" , and then choose "Update all Profiles". Then you should get the "Choosing Screen" from Caliente CBBE again, where you can choose that you don't want to see the nevernudes. (Naughty you!)

Hope that helps. Should be pretty straightforward.

3 hours ago, gr4ssi said:

Hi ChaosZen, uninstalling and installing again imho keeps the settings in Nexus Mod Manager. I had best results with right-click to "Reinstall" , and then choose "Update all Profiles". Then you should get the "Choosing Screen" from Caliente CBBE again, where you can choose that you don't want to see the nevernudes. (Naughty you!)

Hope that helps. Should be pretty straightforward.

Thanks for the suggestion, but it seems that simply not selecting the Nevernude option doesn't fix the issue.  I was thinking that one of the mods I installed today likely caused it to break, but completely uninstalling and deleting "Atomic Beauty", "Atomic Fusion Bodyslide", "Fusion Girl" and "Fusion Girl Looks Menu Sliders", and then trying to rebuild body and outfits in a newly reinstalled Bodyslide didn't fix it either. Something likely got overwritten somewhere it's it's been two days trying to track it down. 

• 4 months later...