Any animators taking commissions for femdom animations?

Hello, as the title suggests i'm interested in potentially commissioning some femdom animations for Skyrim Le/Se if a skilled skyrim animator would be interested?

I've tried to learn to animate myself but i can't get 3dsmax 2012 to work with any version of havok content tools without errors(I have the 64 bit version so that may explain it but i can't access the 32bit version so thats a bit of a dead end) and there seems to be so little info on using blender for sexlab animations so creating my own animations seems like a pretty unlikely prospect as it currently stands.

Should this be up your alley i'd be willing to pay for each individual animation created and am willing to negotiate payment. I'd be willing to pay extra if it's possible to create specific animations that i'd like created but would potentially pay for new decent quality general femdom animations as well. pm me if interested.