Sexout quests or situations for male characters

Bitropio

Only suggestions,

-A quest for seducing Veronica, she is lesbian so I think that it should be really hard for a male character to gain her.

-A forced sex situation with Violet, she almost could rape you.

- I'm not homosexual, but remember movies like American history X, I think that in the NCRCF some Powder Gangders could try to rape a male character.

That can be applied for any gay character, maybe a raider, a ncr soldier... or a legionary, why not?

- I remember a raider of Fallout Tactics, Daisy-May Gomer, who was a dominatrix raider leader, could someone create a character like her?, she would enslave a convert you in her personal sex-toy.

- Wear condoms with different effects, maybe flavoured ones that increases charisma, or a Phosphorescent condom only for fun XD

Only suggestions,

-A quest for seducing Veronica, she is lesbian so I think that it should be really hard for a male character to gain her.

- I'm not homosexual, but remember movies like American history X, I think that in the NCRCF some Powder Gangders could try to rape a male character.

That can be applied for any gay character, maybe a raider, a ncr soldier... or a legionary, why not?

- I remember a raider of Fallout Tactics, Daisy-May Gomer, who was a dominatrix raider leader, could someone create a character like her?, she would enslave a convert you in her personal sex-toy.

- Wear condoms with different effects, maybe flavoured ones that increases charisma, or a Phosphorescent condom only for fun XD

In the case of the NCRCF rapes, I don't see why you couldn't just make sexual interactions with PGers unisex but provide different dialogue depending on gender.

(And while I've seen American History X a few times, when I think of a guy getting raped by another guy, my mind usually goes to something more along the lines of Pulp Fiction...)

I suposse you re right, while the dialog it's different for each gender you can maintain the role playing. 

As  i said, there are only suggestions, i have no idea of modding, if anyone want to make a mod with the ideas i ´ll be happy, If i see a character like Daisy Gomer i`ll be really happy XDXDXD

Only suggestions,

In the case of the NCRCF rapes, I don't see why you couldn't just make sexual interactions with PGers unisex but provide different dialogue depending on gender.

(And while I've seen American History X a few times, when I think of a guy getting raped by another guy, my mind usually goes to something more along the lines of Pulp Ficti

Well you' re right, I think that the two are good examples, 

Archived