[Solved] DAR causes too many animations error... How do I fix it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not sure if this is still relevant but I was getting that warning while using the mod and managed to stop the message from appearing by opening the DynamicAnimationReplacer.ini file that comes with the mod, found under Data/meshes/SKSE/PLugins/, and changing the hexadecimal value for AnimationLimit to something like 0x61A8 (25000).

The default is 0x4000 (16384)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/17/2022 at 7:03 PM, ChibakoShiba said:

I tried using the 32k anim version of the DAR and it still doesnt work, the one i got is from the nexus post

It is not working for AE version, also don't try to edit the ini file. You won't get T-pose but a crash when performing killmove or mount a horse.

1 hour ago, duy123a said:

It is not working for AE version, also don't try to edit the ini file. You won't get T-pose but a crash when performing killmove or mount a horse.

I think it does. There is a version for AE in the forum thread i talked about.

Edited by XarisZ
1 hour ago, XarisZ said:

You maybe need to go waaaay back. Keep searching. I dont have it bookmarked. If i remember i found it at 150~

I give up then, read back from 150 to 180. Page 160 is about update AE version, around 180 is another update to newest AE version. Maybe I will continue but too lazy to do that...

On 8/20/2022 at 3:58 AM, duy123a said:

I give up then, read back from 150 to 180. Page 160 is about update AE version, around 180 is another update to newest AE version. Maybe I will continue but too lazy to do that...

Question when you modified the ini did you just double the value?

I found the CTD when mounting stopped when using a value in-between the default and double

1 hour ago, Xaram said:

Question when you modified the ini did you just double the value?

I found the CTD when mounting stopped when using a value in-between the default and double

Don't modify the ini, you will get CTD when mounting the horse or perform killmove.

Edited by duy123a
4 hours ago, duy123a said:

Don't modify the ini, you will get CTD when mounting the horse or perform killmove.

I only experienced the CTD when it was set to double of the default value. When I changed the value to 0x7000 I experienced no CTD from mounting(didn't test kill moves) but I currently have around 24k animations from what the Dar log is saying.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...