New Romance Event?

Hi, I am new to this forum but I have been using Loverslab for years now.

I was just wondering if anyone got this new event in Romance scheme after the update? The event goes something like this -

When you're trying to romance your wife, you have to fail in shaking off the love rival. Then choose "I must save her!" option at the end of the scheme. 

The outcome is you walking into your wife having an affair with the rival while the description says "It looks like she is enjoying the company of _______" with naked portraits of both characters. 

Is this event new? I cannot find any other people on online who got the same event as I did. 

1 hour ago, profs926 said:

Hi, I am new to this forum but I have been using Loverslab for years now.

I was just wondering if anyone got this new event in Romance scheme after the update? The event goes something like this -

When you're trying to romance your wife, you have to fail in shaking off the love rival. Then choose "I must save her!" option at the end of the scheme. 

The outcome is you walking into your wife having an affair with the rival while the description says "It looks like she is enjoying the company of _______" with naked portraits of both characters. 

Is this event new? I cannot find any other people on online who got the same event as I did. 

I'll check it ASAP.
In the meantime please look at related content:
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/way-of-life-changes-extensions-quests-events.1420366/#post-26885225

1 hour ago, CobraPL said:

(point 6 - related) Farinelli solution - Wife/concubine could have sex with husband's/man's relative - as closest as possible (not suspected of being bastard, any dynasty member as a last resort), in case her husband has problems with fertility (or she thinks he has a problem).

1. She starts it. The husband never realizes that. He has a bastard, but still a child is his blood and dynasty.
  2. She starts it. The husband realizes that and may prefer to either keep quiet or reveal the affair. Revealing in such a situation should have a harsher reaction from the wife/concubine if she just cheated.
  3. The husband convinces wife to do so (cuckold/netorase stuff). a) He allows her to choose. b) he chooses a "bull".

I think the situation was similar to this point made in the thread, as my wife cheated with my uncle who had a master seducer trait. 

For more reference, there is an event where your character can choose 6 options for your wife after walking on your uncle and your wife getting on. 

I think there was like three options where you try to convince your wife to break up and three other options which imprisons your wife, stop being lovers, or just staying silent about it. 

I wish I could have taken a screenshot but I forgot because the event was too shocking lol, I chose the option "demand to break up with the lover" but wife's response was "I can't break up with someone I love, I will break up with you instead"

I swear I don't have any Loverslab mods as I was doing an achievement run.