1 hour ago, Mister X said:

Yes I did ^^ Why?

As I said, I can't really tell what's going on without a Papyrus log. I need to know the details:

- first of, what EXACTLY is the problem (it showed that a random event triggered but you didn't have the feeling that anything happened)

- was it really my mod (probably ^^)

- what event triggered (random one, I assume)

- what armor item triggered?

- what DD item was chosen?

- did it run through successfully (probably no)

- if not, why not and what fallback was chosen?

As well as a description what was happening in game when you came across the problem (just running through wilderness, were you captured as slave, were you part of a sex act, ...)

I can't reproduce the log since everything is randomly triggered.

What happend: I changed clothes and got a " iron chain harness". I could unlock it without problems. Then I put it on my follower and she equips it/locked it on. Now comes the problem: Whenever I try to unlock it I get the message that It's blocked by a chastity bra. She isn't wearing one, only the harness. The event itself on me was successfull.

9 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

What happend: I changed clothes and got a " iron chain harness". I could unlock it without problems. [...] The event itself on me was successfull.

That was my mod and nothing went wrong as it seems. My mod only chooses standard DD items of the framework itself (provided by LeveledItem lists)

9 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Then I put it on my follower and she equips it/locked it on. Now comes the problem: Whenever I try to unlock it I get the message that It's blocked by a chastity bra. She isn't wearing one, only the harness.

That has nothing to do with my mod anymore, so I can't help with that problem. I'm sorry.

27 minutes ago, Mister X said:

That was my mod and nothing went wrong as it seems. My mod only chooses standard DD items of the framework itself (provided by LeveledItem lists)

That has nothing to do with my mod anymore, so I can't help with that problem. I'm sorry.

No problem. I was just confused because I've never seen that item befor.

I've noticed a bug where clothing and armor you try to equip won't let you and each time it says that the clothing won't fit or something.  I had to turn off the mod completely and load a prior save to get it to stop.  Don't know why it's doing that.  Any help would be great and thank you for the cool mod.

9 hours ago, SkyTem said:

I've noticed a bug where clothing and armor you try to equip won't let you and each time it says that the clothing won't fit or something.  I had to turn off the mod completely and load a prior save to get it to stop.  Don't know why it's doing that.  Any help would be great and thank you for the cool mod.

Are you sure that it's my mod? It doesn't include any feature that would prohibit equipping armor. And the only thing I could imagine where it could tell something like "it wouldn't fit" is, when you equip stuff that isn't suitable to be a mimic.

For those to appear, though, you must have enabled script debugging for your game, as well as it still doesn't prohibit equipping stuff.

• 4 months later...
13 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Do you think you could port this to Fallout 4?  I'd like a mod for Fallout 4 where any gasmask I put on automatically changes to a DD gasmask.  Would also love for the DD gasmasks to have useful stats on them as well.

Probably won't be happen by me, I never got into FO4 modding.

If somebody else is willing to port it, just go ahead. Only thing I ask for is to be mentioned then.