Help! Weird skin texture problem.

Vulon

I feel like a noob. I decided to buy New Vegas today and went straight to adding mods prior to starting the game up for the first time. Now my character's skin is all messed up, and while I feel like it should be a really easy fix, I'm stumped. I had downloaded texture replacements, but I de-activated them, as I thought perhaps they were the problem. No such luck. I also de-activated/re-activated BNB, and made sure all the textures in my data folder were subsequently up to date with the install. I looked at the readme for BNB, and I made sure I had Archive Invalidation running in FOMM. I should note that I downloaded and installed the mods through NMM, if that makes any difference. Considering how few mods I have installed at the moment, I feel like this should be really easy to fix. I'll attach screenshots of the texture issue. 

FalloutNV.esm
CaravanPack.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
VegasOutfits.esp
_Fh hair test.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
MikotoBPWastersOverhaul.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp

Total active plugins: 18
Total plugins: 20

post-40646-0-28911200-1364600657_thumb.jpg

BNB's the only body mod I have installed, and I don't know why I would have a bodysuit equipped over the main body. Hmm. I don't think it would be the Mikoto mods, but I'll look into it. I can't think of anything else that would be causing it. 

Looks like the wrong texture for the body bro. Try installing Beware of Girl texture replacer maybe?

It does look that way, which is weird, because I'm using the default BNB textures. I'll give the Beware of Girl textures a shot and see what happens. 

Edit - ChancellorKremlin, I actually tried doing exactly that when I was messing around with FOMM, but it didn't work for me. : / I could give it another go, though.

Update - Well, in a twist of fate, ticking archive invalidation on/off once again somehow did the trick. I guess second time's a charm? In any case, the issue's now resolved. Thank you. :D

Archived