[SEARCH] Stable vagina anus physics LE version?

BHUNP with full SMP setup. It has limited amount of ready content (you might have to convert your favourites yourself) and SMP collision meshes in general are much less prevalent. Latest version also seem to have some compability issues (i was unable to make outfits that rely on older SMP-PE path to work properly with it),

If you want the least possible amount of end user actions - take HeroedeLeyenda all-in-one package, slap an SMP-PE path on top of it and it should work OK with pretty much anything. Collision quality is obviously vastly inferior thou.

2 hours ago, nilead said:

BHUNP with full SMP setup. It has limited amount of ready content (you might have to convert your favourites yourself) and SMP collision meshes in general are much less prevalent. Latest version also seem to have some compability issues (i was unable to make outfits that rely on older SMP-PE path to work properly with it),

If you want the least possible amount of end user actions - take HeroedeLeyenda all-in-one package, slap an SMP-PE path on top of it and it should work OK with pretty much anything. Collision quality is obviously vastly inferior thou.

These sound like pretty good options. I'll check them thanks