How to get ENB and FNV4GB to work together

Alright, so I recently realised that, for whatever reason, launching FNV through the 4GB loader doesn't actually load ENB. At all.

But loading it through the launcher, or just the exe itself, does. I've been trying my hand at tweaking and playing with the ENB series of graphical modifications (shaders, DOF, field of view, lighting, etc) and have recently downloaded ENB 2.0 by The Radik and the previous version, ENB 1.18 ENSFX Preview by Taipoks.

As I've said, the only problem is neither will work through FNV4GB. I've read that you can try and add this command line to the 4GB shortcut: " ....\Fallout New Vegas\fnv4gb.exe" -exe .\exes\FalloutNV.exe -laaexe .\FalloutNV.exe " but that just gives me a "could not find original unmodded executable error" when trying to launch. I found this tip here.

So if anybody has any ideas, I'd really appreciate it, thanks. 

You can copy all your enb files to the "exes" directory fnv4gb has created, I think it should work, you should be able to use both fnv4gb and enb at the same time.

Another option could be to add "-extradll <your enb dll>" to your command line.

Thanks, I hadn't realised FNV4GB created an alternate folder. Put the DLL's in there and it worked for the most part, though I got some odd graphical issues I didn't get if using the root folder - I think I need to make that folder into an exact replica of the root one for it to work properly.There's quite a few dll's and other files I think are necessary to make the game run properly.

• 3 weeks later...