Vaalsark Alpha Race 1.4.4

cobaltxevion

You don't need to reskin them. Despite the names of the files, they're just the khajiit textures, so you can swap them with any other khajiit textures and they shouldn't mess up.

I messed around with the Valsaark pretty extensively as I used them as the base to make my own personal character. With the exception of the head and tail meshes (which are unique), every other part of them is khajiit (and standard malebody_#.nif using the beast skeleton). So they're pretty moddable.

You don't need to reskin them. Despite the names of the files, they're just the khajiit textures, so you can swap them with any other khajiit textures and they shouldn't mess up.

I messed around with the Valsaark pretty extensively as I used them as the base to make my own personal character. With the exception of the head and tail meshes (which are unique), every other part of them is khajiit (and standard malebody_#.nif using the beast skeleton). So they're pretty moddable.

Yeah I did ended up using a Khajiit re-skin instead which is Khajiit Six Nipple Retexture for CBBE v3

• 2 weeks later...

Well anyone can made some modding up on this please? can be nice as I wait the Cellan mod is finished, hope the creator keep it up with his work :/

EDIT:

So anyone want to do a modding up to this mod maybe adding a re-skin for example? Or can be really nice to have a fox alike version or a new Skyrim race like the old Oblivion game to make and plays as red/black/white/gray/artic fox, with full "details", mean a canine knotted penis using a spell for hard/flaccid status.

Just a nice suggestion for who's can be interested then ^^

Cobalt

So anyone is interested here to make some modding up to this one http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13561//?, maybe using horny dogs weenie and be compatible using Scholng of Skyrim, would be great.

Archived