SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 SE

I noticed the current Dynamic Animation Replacer v1.1.2 for AE has a dll dated 12/30/2021 and yours on the first page is dated 4/9/2021.  The DAR page still says it only supports 16384 animations.  Would we need a updated dll to use the latest DAR?

8 hours ago, onen said:

I noticed the current Dynamic Animation Replacer v1.1.2 for AE has a dll dated 12/30/2021 and yours on the first page is dated 4/9/2021.  The DAR page still says it only supports 16384 animations.  Would we need a updated dll to use the latest DAR?

Skyrim EA Version 1.1.1+ Adds an INI file to change the maximum number of animations.

Edited by Swe-DivX

hello i need to ask because i was do same the post requirement asking but i have this

14988 animations for 56 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 14988  CTD:110,7%  pOpt:20,8%  max: 13543  LC: 28954 (max. 26162)

>>Warning: Too many custom animations. Your Skyrim is likely to crash (CTD, crash to desktop)<<
You can increase your animation number DRASTICALLY with these tools:
  Animation Limit Crash Fix (Skyrim SE and LE), SSE Engine Fixes (Skyrim SE only)
  Since FNIS cannot know if such mod is installed, it will still warn you at the original limit.
  But when such tool is used, load calculation can be switched off (FNIS.ini: "LoadCTDCalculation=0")
 5626 animations for 14 mods and 41 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

it's normal or not?

sorry mt english i m french

7 hours ago, Dean36 said:

hello i need to ask because i was do same the post requirement asking but i have this

14988 animations for 56 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 14988  CTD:110,7%  pOpt:20,8%  max: 13543  LC: 28954 (max. 26162)

>>Warning: Too many custom animations. Your Skyrim is likely to crash (CTD, crash to desktop)<<
You can increase your animation number DRASTICALLY with these tools:
  Since FNIS cannot know if such mod is installed, it will still warn you at the original limit.
  But when such tool is used, load calculation can be switched off (FNIS.ini: "LoadCTDCalculation=0")
 5626 animations for 14 mods and 41 creatures successfully included..
 2 Warning(s).

it's normal or not?

sorry mt english i m french

Its OK

So rename the FNIS.ini0 to FNIS.ini and edit the line *LoadCTDCalculation=0 to LoadCTDCalculation=0

and it will look like this.

28592 animations for 136 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 28592  CTD:207.2%  pOpt:46.6%  max: 13802  LC: 54195 (max. 26162)

10509 animations..

17 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Its OK

So rename the FNIS.ini0 to FNIS.ini and edit the line *LoadCTDCalculation=0 to LoadCTDCalculation=0

and it will look like this.

28592 animations for 136 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 28592  CTD:207.2%  pOpt:46.6%  max: 13802  LC: 54195 (max. 26162)

10509 animations..

Thank you very much

Hi, sorry I have a dumb question, I am kinda new to using mods
When you say about Dynamic Animation Replacer "Skyrim AE Version 1.1.1+ Added an INI file to change the maximum number of animations" , does it mean that the latest version of DAR for AE is ok to use with your mod and they are fully compatible ?

Thanks for your mod Swe-DivX, your work is very appreciated :)

3 hours ago, KaidanShepard said:

Hi, sorry I have a dumb question, I am kinda new to using mods
When you say about Dynamic Animation Replacer "Skyrim AE Version 1.1.1+ Added an INI file to change the maximum number of animations" , does it mean that the latest version of DAR for AE is ok to use with your mod and they are fully compatible ?

Thanks for your mod Swe-DivX, your work is very appreciated :)

Yes, from what I have seen, AE has no ceiling for the number of animations.

• 1 month later...

this is hard to do 

yes its hard for me to understand because i struggle with autism 

i don't get it to work haha :( 

i followw the instruction but the nnm doesn't find files after dowloading idk wwhat i am doing wrong 

anyone using team viewer ?

1 hour ago, anonv8 said:

this is hard to do 

yes its hard for me to understand because i struggle with autism 

i don't get it to work haha :( 

i followw the instruction but the nnm doesn't find files after dowloading idk wwhat i am doing wrong 

anyone using team viewer ?

Create topic in new https://www.loverslab.com/forum/73-technical-support-skyrim-special-edition/ and you will get help

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2022 at 7:00 AM, spankfdgrt said:

You should add to your description that this mod is NOT compatible with the current latest Sexlab version 1.63 SE. I have 1.63Beta6 where it still works fine.
Just compare this script with the one from 1.63 and you will see that between Beta6 and the full 1.63 release where too many changes, that are not included in this mod.

I have the same issue, 

On 1/18/2022 at 9:31 AM, Swe-DivX said:

I will upload a new installer

TY this is the issue I have as well, SLv163.7.

• 1 month later...

Very bizarre... I have only 590 animations but some packs don't work. They are SE, but somethings gone awry and I can't figure it out. Disabled, rebuilt registry, nothing changes. Even tried a new save. I probably just have too many mods, over 400 at this point.