SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 SE

I can't get over the 750 animations limit. The increase in slots is displayed in SexLab but the number of animations I can register is still capped at 750 for both human and creature. I followed the tutorial and use FNIS SE 7_6 XXL so I'm kinda lost ...

10 hours ago, yapi75 said:

I can't get over the 750 animations limit. The increase in slots is displayed in SexLab but the number of animations I can register is still capped at 750 for both human and creature. I followed the tutorial and use FNIS SE 7_6 XXL so I'm kinda lost ...

I think you have a mod that overwrites sslAnimationSlots.pex and dont supports 2000 limit or open your load order in Tesedit an check if the Quest is edited.

11 hours ago, yapi75 said:

I had similar issues in LE, in addition I could not longer reload a save.  First issue was I still had the old 1000 limit installed but deleting that alone did not the trick. I had to clean SL, than I disabled all animations, rebuild the registry, registered all animations, reloaded and reinstalled json files, that finally did the trick.

And after rebuilding the registry I registered the zap animations.

HTH

16 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

I think you have a mod that overwrites sslAnimationSlots.pex and dont supports 2000 limit or open your load order in Tesedit an check if the Quest is edited.

Thanks for your help but I use MO2 and nothing seems to override sslAnimationSlots.pex. I also checked in SSEEdit and the quest has been edited when I patched SexLab.esm with this mod. I will try to clean SL as suggested by cosworth.

9 hours ago, yapi75 said:

Thanks for your help but I use MO2 and nothing seems to override sslAnimationSlots.pex. I also checked in SSEEdit and the quest has been edited when I patched SexLab.esm with this mod. I will try to clean SL as suggested by cosworth.

Did you do a "check for errors" after you patched the esm file?

Tesedit can stop exporting changes. Dont know wy, so the export will be incomplete. Try to do a comparison after you have done the merge.

• 4 months later...
12 minutes ago, ChibakoShiba said:

2000 each isnt enough  for me

is 2000 really is the limits? Its super cool that u made it this far but it's still not enough for me

image.png

2000 is not a animation limit, its the slots used in Sexlab

7293 animations for 30 mods... only using 2200 of 4000 slots

8 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

2000 is not a animation limit, its the slots used in Sexlab

7293 animations for 30 mods... only using 2200 of 4000 slots

then why when I register animation it keeps stopping at some certain point, and I checked and nothing was wrong with the animation too.

ScreenShot194.png

• 6 months later...
8 minutes ago, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

how important is "Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE" ? I realized I was run this mod without it for a long time , can you clarify this question ?

Could it be that you have another mod that fixes the bug in the graphics engine?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey so I used the ESM version of this mod for LE cuz had lots of problems tryna get the ESP version to work & even then the ESM version needed a script change another user uploaded to make sure I could actually see all my installed animations.

I just wanna know if that change has been implemented for the SE version of the ESM mod? Am talking about this post here

2 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Hey so I used the ESM version of this mod for LE cuz had lots of problems tryna get the ESP version to work & even then the ESM version needed a script change another user uploaded to make sure I could actually see all my installed animations.

I just wanna know if that change has been implemented for the SE version of the ESM mod? Am talking about this post here

Remove the script from this mod?

14 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Remove the script from this mod?

doesnt it need the script to work? the one i linked replaced one already in my files back then, it just changed a line or 2 as far as i know in order to make sure it keeps randomizing the list of available animations each time sex starts instead of pulling the same initial set everytime

Thank you for all your work. I have two questions. First: it says on the file page that the SE version has been updated on the 7th of December (2021), but there doesn't appear to be an updated file. Has or hasn't the file been updated? Second: is it always necessary to patch the Sexlab.esm according to the instructions at the very bottom of the file page, or is this only necessary in case of the github release?

• 2 weeks later...

You should add to your description that this mod is NOT compatible with the current latest Sexlab version 1.63 SE. I have 1.63Beta6 where it still works fine.
Just compare this script with the one from 1.63 and you will see that between Beta6 and the full 1.63 release where too many changes, that are not included in this mod.

2 hours ago, spankfdgrt said:

You should add to your description that this mod is NOT compatible with the current latest Sexlab version 1.63 SE. I have 1.63Beta6 where it still works fine.
Just compare this script with the one from 1.63 and you will see that between Beta6 and the full 1.63 release where too many changes, that are not included in this mod.

I will upload a new installer