SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 SE

On 3/19/2024 at 4:03 AM, Swe-DivX said:

You can use the this version, i will only add the 3000 version and fix so you can select if you want esp.

I don't understand. I have to do what?

• 3 weeks later...

Firstly, thank you for making the extra slots. The only issue I encounter is sometimes I get a CTD when I try to launch Skyrim; it happens rarely, not enough to be a big issue, but still often enough to repeatedly generate these crash logs. Vortex also shows a warning saying it was made for Oldrim, not SSE, so possibly that's a reason for the crash on my end? I don't know if anyone else who uses this file has this type of crash.

crash-2024-04-10-17-57-53.log

13 hours ago, Roarc said:

Firstly, thank you for making the extra slots. The only issue I encounter is sometimes I get a CTD when I try to launch Skyrim; it happens rarely, not enough to be a big issue, but still often enough to repeatedly generate these crash logs. Vortex also shows a warning saying it was made for Oldrim, not SSE, so possibly that's a reason for the crash on my end? I don't know if anyone else who uses this file has this type of crash.

crash-2024-04-10-17-57-53.log 68.7 kB · 0 downloads

try to rename it to esp. If you are starting a new game run LOOT. I can se EngineFixes, sslvoicedefaults and AnimationQueueFix was the last.

7 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

try to rename it to esp. If you are starting a new game run LOOT. I can se EngineFixes, sslvoicedefaults and AnimationQueueFix was the last.

Thanks, will try that out

On 4/20/2024 at 5:50 AM, Swe-DivX said:

It didn't seem to last, got another instant CTD. I'll have vortex set a rule to load the 3000 slots after SL Animation loader and see how it goes

crash-2024-04-23-02-13-36.log

12 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Still no good it seems; it's all good, appreciate the help! I think it's just a conflict with some other plugin. It doesn't happen that often and it never happens when the game is already running, so in all honesty it just puts me back like 5 seconds to reload the game again. This plugin is worth that.

crash-2024-04-24-01-26-10.log