SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 SE

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2023 at 4:28 PM, Swe-DivX said:

It should work now, are you sure that another mod is not overwriting the settings?

I'll leave all of my posts in case somebody stumbles across this 3 years from now and needs to solve some obscure problem lol. 

Original Post (obsolete):
Yeah sorry it does show up as 2000 now. I am having some trouble making it work with the SexLab Tools for SE (Patched) mod though. I use the H hotkey from that mod to give me a list of all installed animations so I can cycle through and choose whichever one I want, but with this sslAnimationSlots mod, when I press H my game just freezes and doesn't show the animation list (I can press Esc to unfreeze it, but it just goes back into the game and doesn't give me the UI to change the animations). 

Edit: Nevermind, I think I figured it out. It wasn't your mod that was causing that bug, it was the "Unlimited animations list" update from within SexLab Tools discussion thread. 

However, I still am having weird problems with SexLab Tools, it's still only showing 1 page of animations when I press the H hotkey to view all animations. Previous it would show 7 I think, 1-100, 101-200, 201-300 etc. all the way up to like 700 and something. Now it only shows one page and a few animations, even though I have over 1000 registered and active. 

Any thoughts on whether it's possible to make this work with SexLab Tools? 

Edit 1:

I'm still testing everything. Seems like SexLab Tools has problems of its own. It doesn't look like your mod is the culprit. I just reinstalled everything to the way it was before I installed your mod and it somehow broke SexLab Tools functionality. I cant get it to list the animations at all anymore. I'll try to figure it out and update this post if I ever do manage to get both mods working together. 

Edit 2: 

So I think I figured everything out. I'm pretty sure the problem was my load order. But I got everything working now, including the SexLab tools animation selector. The load order I'm using now is: 

SexLab Framework

SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000

Patched SE SexLab Tools Updated

SexLab Tools Unlimited animation list

There are many versions of the unlimited animation list within the SexLab Tools thread but the one that works for me is attached below. I have no clue what version this is. I just had it leftover from my previous Skyrim installation and it just works. None of the other ones I tried within the forum thread work for some reason. Good thing I hoard all my stuff lol. 

SexLab Tools Unlimited animation list.rar

Edited by Slick Silk
Troubleshooting
8 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

You have a mod overwriting sslAnimationSlots.pex

I'm sorry but i am not understanding what that means. I have installed the 3000.esl mod and 2000 fomod on page. I clicked the sexlab 1.63 beta 6 when installing the 2000 mod. It works. When uninstalled the 2000 mod and have only the 3000.esl active i get the animation limit being 1250. 

Can you explain the steps that I would need to get this to work? 

I have attached a picture showing the files that get overwritten. 

ssl.PNG

Edited by Dragneel013
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...