Milk Mod Economy (MME) CBBE/BHUNP/3BA LE/SE/AE New Milk Harness Body Slide

19 hours ago, talon230 said:

Quick question in the pics i can see there is a Press effect is it working on the 3BA or only BHUNP?

You can create your own press effect. All you have to do is use outfit studio to manipulate the mesh and then save the manipulated mesh as a slider.

This is what I did to the older milk maid harness ( I just inflated the areas of boob in between the black straps and then saved it as a new slider.)

Thanks for giving the harness a needed upgrade to bodyslide. Do you plan to make a milk container for more realistic on-the-go wearing? Like the variant used in 'Sexlab Stories'

Spoiler

Capture.JPG.a5e985783f9bf684de77cb2ef4aa7b43.JPG

It fits quite good and with the tubes running trough it. The current T-splitter connector for the 2 tubes could also be described lorewise so it interacts with the milk machine.

Spoiler

Capture2.JPG.d6dca89ea68bd2bfa0b8d174b4a74c0b.JPG

22 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Thanks for giving the harness a needed upgrade to bodyslide. Do you plan to make a milk container for more realistic on-the-go wearing? Like the variant used in 'Sexlab Stories'

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.JPG.a5e985783f9bf684de77cb2ef4aa7b43.JPG

It fits quite good and with the tubes running trough it. The current T-splitter connector for the 2 tubes could also be described lorewise so it interacts with the milk machine.

Reveal hidden contents

Capture2.JPG.d6dca89ea68bd2bfa0b8d174b4a74c0b.JPG

Hello, thanks! not at the moment, the initial intention is to have two reservoirs (like oxygen tanks for diving) on the back, and two types of harness, one to be equipped on the machine (this one) since the T split would be connected to the machine, the other version would be for use out of the machine with reservoirs on the back (and I can make the effect of the tanks fill), I didn't finish this version, and since everything seems to work for you guys, I'll continue it(then post it), and then after all works, I'll contact Ed86, author of the mod to see if he is interested in including the modifications as the base of the main mod, then I delete my posts, and everything is in the original mod, easier for most people...

On 12/3/2022 at 5:47 AM, venomr said:

You can create your own press effect. All you have to do is use outfit studio to manipulate the mesh and then save the manipulated mesh as a slider.

Thank you soo much, however my skills in body slide are about 2/10.

What do you mean save the mesh as slider?

If you can point me to a more detailed guide for press sliders ill really appreciate it .

On 12/10/2022 at 12:54 PM, revelatian said:

On your 3BA version, you packed the slider info for the BHUNP. I opened it up in outfit studio to fix the multi-breast issue, and realized there were no 3BA sliders or nifs

Hi, only the name is BHUNP in the project, but it is 3BA, please read descriptions, 3BA is only the Milk harness...................

7 hours ago, DarkDamocles said:

Anybody tell me or teach me how to convert collision of milk machine from SMP to HDT-PE. (or the link to a tutorial to learn how to do it). Thank you very much.

what SMP collisions? the machines use old HDT (maybe HDT pe would work too but dont know)........ and if you want to learn HDT, would take at least a month out of your life to understand how everything works... and I hope you are talking about the animation of the breasts when you activate the milking, because there is no collision with the prob in the vagina , and neither would SMP since the system doesn't include animated items outside the character's skeleton...

4 hours ago, Predator-RJ said:

what SMP collisions? the machines use old HDT (maybe HDT pe would work too but dont know)........ and if you want to learn HDT, would take at least a month out of your life to understand how everything works... and I hope you are talking about the animation of the breasts when you activate the milking, because there is no collision with the prob in the vagina , and neither would SMP since the system doesn't include animated items outside the character's skeleton...

Sorry how in your post it said 3bbb SMP physics, I thought you were referring to the collison between the milk machine and BHUNP. I checked if the meshes of the machine had the HDT activated and I saw that
5A1ProbeStopAO.nif, 5A2ProbeSlowAO.nif and 5A3ProbeFastAO.nif (meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Milk-O-Matic\Base I) have it (meshes\Predator\MME\Dildo.xml) with the name "HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object". That's why I thought you had found a way to make them collide.

And since you mentioned the issue of the breasts moving through the suction of the machine, I got curious...

11 hours ago, DarkDamocles said:

Sorry how in your post it said 3bbb SMP physics, I thought you were referring to the collison between the milk machine and BHUNP. I checked if the meshes of the machine had the HDT activated and I saw that
5A1ProbeStopAO.nif, 5A2ProbeSlowAO.nif and 5A3ProbeFastAO.nif (meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Milk-O-Matic\Base I) have it (meshes\Predator\MME\Dildo.xml) with the name "HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object". That's why I thought you had found a way to make them collide.

And since you mentioned the issue of the breasts moving through the suction of the machine, I got curious...

No problem, but yeh this was a left behind of my tests "have it (meshes\Predator\MME\Dildo.xml)", I tried in numerous ways to add SMP collision but, the system ignores animated items outside the character skeleton... and this "in your post it said 3bbb SMP physics"  is because it is BHUNP and 3BA, both are 3bbb SMP or CBPC.

6 hours ago, Predator-RJ said:

No problem, but yeh this was a left behind of my tests "have it (meshes\Predator\MME\Dildo.xml)", I tried in numerous ways to add SMP collision but, the system ignores animated items outside the character skeleton... and this "in your post it said 3bbb SMP physics"  is because it is BHUNP and 3BA, both are 3bbb SMP or CBPC.

Yes, later I also thought that it could be an old or new project since you had not added the Dildo.xml file or you had forgotten to add it. I tried in many ways to add collision between the machine and HDT-PE but nothing worked, seeing that you couldn't with SMP (which is more realistic in terms of collision) I was calmer, at some point someone will achieve it (I hope so) .

3 hours ago, shiagwen said:

so i have to ask again ? does the harness / machine work with cbbe le  hdt and move breasts up and down while milking ?

Hi, I have no idea, I remember someone posting that it worked, and that's it....... I haven't used HDT in years, since SMP became available, and I also don't use CBBE on LE, I use BHUNP full SMP

On 12/18/2022 at 8:32 PM, shiagwen said:

can you link smp le please ?

and what about all the animations that use hdt ? do they work in smp ?

Hello, I looked at your profile and you've been a member since 2016, so I'm assuming you have more than basic knowledge of skyrim... so use BHUNP to get SMP in LE, if you want SMP on all body parts, modify its xml , that's all, SMP clothes are SMP, you don't need anything else, just the SMP Base(DLL), which already comes with the body, animations have nothing to do with physics...