Milk Mod Economy (MME) CBBE/BHUNP/3BA LE/SE/AE New Milk Harness Body Slide

13 hours ago, Predator-RJ said:

Hello, I looked at your profile and you've been a member since 2016, so I'm assuming you have more than basic knowledge of skyrim... so use BHUNP to get SMP in LE, if you want SMP on all body parts, modify its xml , that's all, SMP clothes are SMP, you don't need anything else, just the SMP Base(DLL), which already comes with the body, animations have nothing to do with physics...

Thanks for clearing this.   i play skyrim since release and was at nexus since oblivion.  SE and BHUNP is simply too much work that must be redone, including my all-female-npc pack.

On 12/25/2022 at 2:50 PM, FirelyteBrat said:

Im abit new at messing with mods downloaded the Predator] MME Harness V2 3BA SE.7z file 3ba is not showing up in bodyslide checked the file and it is showing bhunp in the shaper data instead of 3ba

capture1.PNG

It's impressive I must say, the number of people who prefer to comment, rather than test/use/continue...
friend, it's just the name folder, and osp name, if you downloaded 3BA it's 3BA ok, same for other versions, it is just the folders, and osp name that is BHUNP

22 minutes ago, Predator-RJ said:

It's impressive I must say, the number of people who prefer to comment, rather than test/use/continue...
friend, it's just the name folder, and osp name, if you downloaded 3BA it's 3BA ok, same for other versions, it is just the folders, and osp name that is BHUNP

Well is you are new to modding I can imagine it might be a bit overwhelming. But indeed it would be nice for users to try first and then see what it does. :P 

@FirelyteBrat

If you are using a decent mod manager like Mod Organizer you won't destroy anything, just rename the folders. And in worst case, delete the mod and load the file again. With doing things you learn for the future.

• 1 month later...

@Predator-RJ so.....if you just rename it?....people would stop asking.....i mean...seems simple.....leaving is named as bhunp would confuse anyone...besides, with all of the wonderfull work you've done to this mod, just seems a bit lazy to stop at naming it to the proper 3ba name/cbbe 3bba name.

now that thats o[Predator] MME Harness V2 3BA SE - Fix.7zut of my system, im assuming renaming the osp file and nif file in the bodyslide wouldnt wreck it?

edit: went ahead and made a fix, just renamed the folders and changed the info in the osp file to follow suit. testing it now,  the information in it really is the 3ba body...im confused, you literally had the option to make a new name when you went ahead and did the conversion...why didnt you? why make it more confusing then it needs t

Edited by ravensm785
On 2/19/2023 at 5:00 AM, ravensm785 said:

@Predator-RJ so.....if you just rename it?....people would stop asking.....i mean...seems simple.....leaving is named as bhunp would confuse anyone...besides, with all of the wonderfull work you've done to this mod, just seems a bit lazy to stop at naming it to the proper 3ba name/cbbe 3bba name.

now that thats o[Predator] MME Harness V2 3BA SE - Fix.7zut of my system, im assuming renaming the osp file and nif file in the bodyslide wouldnt wreck it?

edit: went ahead and made a fix, just renamed the folders and changed the info in the osp file to follow suit. testing it now,  the information in it really is the 3ba body...im confused, you literally had the option to make a new name when you went ahead and did the conversion...why didnt you? why make it more confusing then it needs t

Hello, the names of the files for download are all as specific as possible, and about renaming, I didn't do it because I didn't see why, since I had done it all for my own use, I wasn't even going to post it, but as I remembered last time i did a mere "update" on the old harness(And lots of people liked it), I thought I'd share this newer and better one, so I did everything quickly, and I even made it for CBBE LE at the request of some, but certain people like to complain about such small, very small things, that it's really hard to want to post something public, which was not intended to be public, but since there are few people complaining about a simple name, I don't care, countless others liked it...  but one day I'll "fix"  the inside name........ ; ) 

• 4 months later...
17 hours ago, hello1231234 said:

Hello, do the tubes appear on NPCs using the cuirass? I tried the zap sliders and they don't appear. Thank you

Captura de tela 2023-07-31 203800.png

NPCs use the same model as your character, there is no separation, for me everything works normally, I don't know what happens for you :(

9 hours ago, Predator-RJ said:

NPCs use the same model as your character, there is no separation, for me everything works normally, I don't know what happens for you :(

I checked the Bodyslide settings and preview mode and I think the issue is really on my end, making the tubes invisible for some reason. Thanks for the help, though!

On 8/1/2023 at 10:48 PM, hello1231234 said:

I checked the Bodyslide settings and preview mode and I think the issue is really on my end, making the tubes invisible for some reason. Thanks for the help, though!

Not just on your end, I can't seem to get the tubes to show up either. Though funnily enough they seem to show up in bodyslide just fine right now for some reason despite not showing before.

Another weird thing is that the outfit, despite downloading the CBBE version, doesn't seem to actually use my default bodyslide preset, and building the body gives an error

"Unable to open slider set file"

Build failed.jpg

Edited by DirtyAxiom
15 hours ago, DirtyAxiom said:

Not just on your end, I can't seem to get the tubes to show up either. Though funnily enough they seem to show up in bodyslide just fine right now for some reason despite not showing before.

Another weird thing is that the outfit, despite downloading the CBBE version, doesn't seem to actually use my default bodyslide preset, and building the body gives an error

"Unable to open slider set file"

Build failed.jpg

Hi, there is 2 games, LE and SE/AE, since LE is almost DEAD, i assume you are talking about CBBE 3BA right?

7 hours ago, Predator-RJ said:

Hi, there is 2 games, LE and SE/AE, since LE is almost DEAD, i assume you are talking about CBBE 3BA right?

Hey there.

LE. Never bought into Todd's schemes of selling me the same game again. Especially since most of the good mods are still LE only.

So yeah, CBBE straight up (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666). I had figured that this mod supported LE and advertised a CBBE fix for the model, it'd "just work" (to steal one of the Toddman's quotes).

It's mentioned on the page for this mod.

CBBE LE = New Harness, HeadGear, Collar for PC and NPCs ONLY!!!

I'm using the Cosio body specifically (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1829-clams-of-skyrim-project-inni-outie-hdt-vagina/), but from what I understand with armors and Bodyslide, that largely shouldn't matter. Since I'm pretty sure the armor references whatever you have set for the body anyway when you load it up in Bodyslide. That's how everything else works I think, anyway.

Edited by DirtyAxiom
15 hours ago, DirtyAxiom said:

Hey there.

LE. Never bought into Todd's schemes of selling me the same game again. Especially since most of the good mods are still LE only.

So yeah, CBBE straight up (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666). I had figured that this mod supported LE and advertised a CBBE fix for the model, it'd "just work" (to steal one of the Toddman's quotes).

It's mentioned on the page for this mod.

CBBE LE = New Harness, HeadGear, Collar for PC and NPCs ONLY!!!

I'm using the Cosio body specifically (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1829-clams-of-skyrim-project-inni-outie-hdt-vagina/), but from what I understand with armors and Bodyslide, that largely shouldn't matter. Since I'm pretty sure the armor references whatever you have set for the body anyway when you load it up in Bodyslide. That's how everything else works I think, anyway.

Hello, so now it makes sense, CBBE 3BA work, about cosio, yes it will work, it just wasn't done with cosio, so the moment you use it, the body becomes the original CBBE, without any COSIO physics or sliders, now the CBBE LE was asked a long time ago, I did it quickly, at the time everything seemed to be working, since the person who asked for it thanked me and posted a picture with everything ok( page 2), I don't use CBBE on LE I didn't test it like the others, it could be that there is a problem, so probably in the next update I will remove the CBBE LE version, since as you say, and some others probably, this has a problem, I will only keep BHUNP and CBBE 3ba then ; )

Edited by Predator-RJ
9 hours ago, Predator-RJ said:

Hello, so now it makes sense, CBBE 3BA work, about cosio, yes it will work, it just wasn't done with cosio, so the moment you use it, the body becomes the original CBBE, without any COSIO physics or sliders, now the CBBE LE was asked a long time ago, I did it quickly, at the time everything seemed to be working, since the person who asked for it thanked me and posted a picture with everything ok( page 2), I don't use CBBE on LE I didn't test it like the others, it could be that there is a problem, so probably in the next update I will remove the CBBE LE version, since as you say, and some others probably, this has a problem, I will only keep BHUNP and CBBE 3ba then ; )

Yeah I don't think it explicitly needs Cosio. As we both mentioned, if it's not there it reverts to the default original CBBE body. Personally, that's fine, that's kind of to be expected. Not all armors play nice with the custom body, and it reverts. It's not much of an issue as long as the morphs are at the same-ish values.

The problem I'm having is that the models just don't build at all (as shown in the screenshot). It shows up just fine in Bodyslide, tubes and all. I figured maybe something was weird with the files.