Script Call Failed Error and Last Exception

Since the most recent update the other day, I have been having issues with certain furniture like sofas disappearing and when I go to add them back in in buy mode, I've been getting a script call failed error and it doesn't let me place them.  Additionally, I most recently received the last exception file I attached to this post.  I really love TS4 so it would be a shame to not be able to continue playing and/or having to complete reset my game and start the families that I've worked so hard on creating over again.

lastException.txt

8 minutes ago, enginerd said:

Since the most recent update the other day, I have been having issues with certain furniture like sofas disappearing and when I go to add them back in in buy mode, I've been getting a script call failed error and it doesn't let me place them.  Additionally, I most recently received the last exception file I attached to this post.  I really love TS4 so it would be a shame to not be able to continue playing and/or having to complete reset my game and start the families that I've worked so hard on creating over again.

lastException.txt 45 kB · 1 download

Disappearing furniture is caused by outdated Basemental Drugs from what I heard.

6 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

Disappearing furniture is caused by outdated Basemental Drugs from what I heard.

Thanks!! I made sure that I have the most up to date version of Basemental Drugs and now I'm no longer getting the script call failed errors.  I did have to go back and re-buy any of furniture that disappeared on me but that's no big deal.  Now the issue that I'm having,  which is probably unrelated, is that frequently when I go to tell my sims to go somewhere or do something, they start telling me that they can't do what I want them to do because there's something in their way but the places that I want them to go or the objects that I want them to interact with are in wide open spaces with nothing blocking them.  Is this another mod issue?

• 1 month later...