Femaletoweldreplacement.package

Thank you Jorak, It is a replacement for when sims enter and exit the shower and sauna. It is standalone and requires no additional mesh.  I will not provide the mesh I modified because it is not mine. I modified the mesh enough to be willing to make this post. Honestly, I was hesitant to share it, but I have long been annoyed by the lack of a default replacement towel. 

You would think it would be an easy swap in swap out, but I had to modify the mesh because EA did odd things with theirs. I had to remesh the right thumb, adjust the bustline, and rework the upper thighs.  After I did that I had redo the uvmap, and adjust the normal map.  I thought I would be able to just adjust flags but that didn't work. So I used Blender, Gimp, and Sims 4 Studio. 

• 1 month later...

I seem to be having trouble with nipples showing up in or having the colour show up on areola for the clothing. I use to have it but I might working but been away from the game for a while. anyway I think I need a skin for it? because the base whickedwhim is not working outside of full nudity.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...