A fast travel boat directly to Dead Man's Dread

I really like the creation and I was hoping to move my vampires family there but getting to it is a huuuuuge pain! Especially because I use a mod that prevents me from fast traveling. SO! I was wondering if anyone could make a small fast travel boat mod that goes directly to the ship? Somewhere on the coast close to a major hold so I can take a carriage to the hold and then make a short jog to the fast travel boat. Also having a boat in the grotto to take me back to the previous fast travel boat. Preferably being only able to activate said fast travel boats after doing the whole creation quest.

The sum of what I'm asking:

Can somebody here make a mod that does this or point me to someone still actively modding that can do this so I can make a request? If the mod already exists I can't find it...

My knowledge of the creation kit is basically nothing so I have no Idea how to even go about doing this on my own so this is my only hope!

9 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Turn that off.  If you don't like fast travel, don't use it.

I have no self control when I don't use it. I miss out on things and won't visit a random new area. A sad state of affairs I know. But here's the thing, even if I were to use fast travel there are several loading screens separating me from the boat home. Traveling to the island, to the cave and to the grotto. I really do like the creation. I know the creation club is a touchy subject but I at least hope someone will entertain the thought,

•