[REQUEST] Can someone help me with this or point me in the right direction

So i found this armor on here on LL, but it is cbbe and i use unp

but first i love the bodyshape but the boobs are too large and there is no bodyslide xml for the armor

can someone edit this body in blender and reduce the boobs or point me to the right guide to do it

or create a bodyslide that is identical to this body so i can edit the boobs size

the thing is the ass is great and i have not succeded to mimic it in bodyslide even by extending slider values

also if someone can just covert the armor to unp i thing i can move from there xD

thanks

If you can find it there is a forum post for se, allowing you to post images and such and they guy running the post will then create the bodyslide preset for it, or at least as close as they can get.

Post is here, though it currently seems he is not at present taking requests, though it might be worth asking and seeing if anybody else can do it, or has a preset something similar. https://www.loverslab.com/topic/136827-requests-currently-closed-racemenubodyslide-preset-requests-let-me-make-your-character/