Hello everyone, as the title says I am curious about any suggestions for a future modded run of the game, and if there will be any conflicts with my current modpack once I have finished my current one, I apologize how the mod list will look when I attach it below, but I do not know how to make it look better so I just copied it from Loot. I know some told me previously that this makes reading it difficult but I am really not smart enough to remember how they said it could be made to look better lol. Bear in mind I am using NMM and Loot, so there might be some compatibility issues with those as well. I apologize if this comes off as someone being needy or stupid, but I appreciate any help as I am completely clueless on how to determine if there will be conflicts between mods if they are not already listed and just which mods would clash with which, as well as any suggestion to make my next run more entertaining. I am also intending on getting the DLC, in particular Far Harbor and Nuka World, because devious will not work without them.

As for what type of mods I am looking for, well anything that makes the game more interesting, horror, companion, quest, adventure, really anything that you have tried or heard of and thought was interesting.

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     AAF.esm
  2  2     RSE_II_Resources.esm
  3  3     TortureDevices.esm
           Devious Devices.esm
254 FE   0 AAFThemes.esl
  4  4     LooksMenu.esp
  5  5     FusionGirl.esp
  6  6     BodyTalk3-LooksMenu.esp
  7  7     RSE_II_CSA.esp
  8  8     RSE_II_CSA_RacePatch.esp
           Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
  9  9     AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
 10  a     AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
 11  b     Raider Pet.esp
 12  c     Mutated Lust.esp
 13  d     FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
 14  e     VIO_Strap-On.esp
 15  f     CumNWealth.esp
 16 10     AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
 17 11     FP_SexualHarassment.esp
 18 12     Deathclaw_nude.esp
 19 13     FPAttributes.esp
 20 14     FPAttributesHUD.esp
 21 15     AAF_Violate.esp
 22 16     SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
           RealHandcuffs.esp
           RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp

Current mods I wish to add are, sorry about the amount:

AAF Hardship Beggar Whore

Homemaker

We Are The Minutemen

Better Settlers

Clean Settlement Greenhouse

Better Generators

Beast Master (Hopefully compatible with DLC)

Ransacked Relays and Shuddersome Subways

Armorsmith Extended

Conquest

Dans Degenerate Magazine Replacer 

Comapnion Ivy

Robot Home Defens(Once more I hope it's compatible with the DLC)

Futa FEV

Maybe the 'Just Buisness' mods. 

Videos of the Wasteleand

VotW Breaking the Quiet by Animopron and VotW Lara with Horse and really several other VotW mods because I find them amusing because of the idea of them. 

And that's all of them. I welcome any advice and suggestions. I am always eager to make an interesting game even more interesting for more runs of it in the future. I hope to hear from someone, and that everyone stays safe in the pandemic.