Add Glow effect to weapons?? {{SOLVED}}

Zquad1

I used this as my starting point. http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16376//?  I found it when it first came out. I did not like the eye colors so I messed around and made my own.  Each eye color has  two files you need to change. the colored .dds file and its corresponding _g.dds file.  I pick a eye from one of the many eye color files out there and darken Alpha Chanel "whites of the eye". Save that by over-writing the dawnduardeye .dds file. Then take that image and convert it to gray-scale (Black and White). That will give you detail in the glow instead of a big splotch. Darken it a little bit depending on how bright the original is. Save that as the _g.file. You don't really have to mess with the emissive color, it will get its color from shining through the texture file.

Archived