Jump to content

[Sims 4] QuinSims Fetish Animations (Set 25)


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
Posted

Hey!

I don't know what's going on, but I just realized that I've had your animations for Kritical Objects this whole time, but they simply don't work (when I check the animation list, I can see them, so it's not like the game can't detect them) 😭.

I went through your gif sets and read everything, but when I click on a specific object, I don't even get the WickedWhims option.

I'm gonna attach examples.

Sorry for bothering you! And thank you in advance!

photo_2026-10-08_23-53-24.jpg

photo_2026-10-08_23-53-22.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...