BloodBorne Scourge Beast (werewolf Replacer) (Animal SOS, Baka ABC)

57 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

If someone has succeeded in converting these meshes to LE, I would be happy to know. I've tried a couple of times with different approaches but all I get is distorted meshes in games ?

I already talked to Outlawer in discord and still cant figure it out why the LE meshes is still distorted on the body, maybe because the skeleton bone from SSE

8 hours ago, razzor69 said:

I already talked to Outlawer in discord and still cant figure it out why the LE meshes is still distorted on the body, maybe because the skeleton bone from SSE

It sucks... cause this creature is pure horror. I'd really like figure this out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/2/2020 at 7:38 AM, Outlawer said:

BloodBorne Scourge Beast (werewolf Replacer) (Animal SOS, Baka ABC)

Skyrim Werewolf replace to Bloodborne Scourge Beast

it compitable with Animal SOS and Baka ABC both

but at least should be had one of mod required

but female werewolf model will be not replace

wish i could make this monster to 'new creature race' and compitable with M

but i couldn't

cos it isn't out of my own skill space :P

include Baka ABC Werewolf skeleton.nif 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/02/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Creature FrameWork, Animal SOS(Option), Baka ABC(Option)
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

Ive installed this mod and creature framework but it doesnt appear to replace vanilla werewolf? do i need animal sos for that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/10/2020 at 11:35 AM, VizioDeUomo said:

This may be a stupid question but is this only for creature werewolves? It appears to work on hentai creatures werewolf but aela and my player character are still using the default model.

EDIT: Figured it out, just used BAE to extract the werewolf mesh and replaced it. Now every werewolf in game is this model.

Is there anyone that can provide instructions on how to do this? I would like to ensure that all male werewolf npcs are using this skin. However, after installing and prioritizing on the bottom of MO2's left side, The texture shown in game is similar to the first picture located at https://www.loverslab.com/topic/179786-skyrim-se-having-werewolf-issues/?_fromLogin=1#replyForm. The sad part is that I don't remember what application lets you choose that skin so I can change it. When in game that "vanilla skin" will be used. After a few seconds the BloodBorne Scourge will be applied, however this is an immersion breaker for me.

Looking at the texture files, they are named differently and have additional files. Can I just drop them into all the game texture files and delete the old ones or will this ruin everything? Would I also have to replace the nif files if my previous statement actually works? Thank you all for your help.

• 1 month later...

Here's two converted nif files (one aroused mesh and one normal) of the scourge beast for Legendary Edition. With some good tips from Madmansgun earlier on a similar creature I was able to get the skinpartitions right.

Modders Resource: These are only two loose nif files. They are considered modders resources and must have correct texture paths set. Now they are wrong.

ScourgeBeast.nif ScourgeBeastHARD.nif

• 4 months later...