A New Mod - Brixels NPC HDT Overhaul

It has a new mod created by the people of Brixels Magazine Online about Games (Brixels Revista Online sobre Games) website (www.brixels.com.br) that changes the appearance of NPCs (hdt hair, hdt body), the face of some NPCs and even inserts HDT in several vanilla outfits and create new ones too.

From what you see in the videos, he changes the hair of the NPCs and Player by inserting HDT hair without bugs (without invisible NPCs in the transition between scenarios or in Fast Travel).

The mod also creates different types of bodies for Player and NPCs (thin, fat, muscular, etc.) and also different types of textures (mature, old, young) for bodies and faces.

In addition, the mod inserts HDT in several vanilla outfits, creates new ones (including capes and cloaks) and even creates accessories like bandanas and earrings with HDT.

The mod changes aspects of appearance by trying to stay true to the original work of the game and changes several aspects including the DLCs Dawnguard, Dragonborn and Hearthfire too.

The mod page on the site is on the following link for those who want to check it out: https://www.brixels.com.br/2020/10/29/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-o-reino-dos-nords/

Here is the fifth video in the series.

Videos 2 and 4 are being edited because they contain some parts with nudity and youtube banned them.

But soon I'll post them again.

Part 6 from video playlist:

Part 7 of the Brixels HDT Overhaul mod demo

Video 8 fro our playlist:

Here is a short excerpt from one of the Mod videos that will still be published (link is on image). 

It's a demo using Amorous Adventures with OSex. But the Brixels HDT oVerhaul mod works with all mods of the Sexlab framework as well.

I use defeat mod in many sexlab framwork quest mods that are the best, no doubt.

teste.jpg.c88d732ef686c2e32a0e95597e3ea116.jpg

In all male models I used the SOS mod as a base. Even in my version of the werewolves. The link below is for the XHamester website. If you prefer, just go directly to the site and search for the video "Brixels HDT NPC Overhaul - Demonstração de nudez"

teste2.jpg.ff324de02722b1356a4396a3a7092fce.jpg

There are new accessories and Outfits and all outfits (Vanilla and News) adapt to all types of weight and races as well. This is just a excerpt from my video (even dawnguard vampire armors have hdt in their capes).

Soon we will publish more videos about the mod.

Umm... What?

All I see is a review of Skyrim (kinda late there)

and no download links to said mod.

Is this just a plug for your page or am I missing something?

Edit: Also, NPC overhauls have nothing to do with SL Framework.

19 minutes ago, Antony34 said:

I think that being an overhaul of body, genitals, breasts, weight, and even adding HDT hairs and HDT Outfits for Skyrim LE it would have everything to do with the Sexlab Framework. Would not have? Kkkk. Lol.

No, it would not.

Body, Genitals, Breasts, HDT Physics and even Genitals has nothing to do with Sexlab Framework as at no point does it require SL to be installed.

A mod that overhauls such things would be just as welcome on the Nexus.

6 minutes ago, Antony34 said:

Anyway, I just wanted to share my work with you. Without offending anyone, of course.

Sorry, I never meant to suggest your mod was unwelcome here, just that it doesn't require or use SexLab Framework and as such, would still be welcome on the Nexus, albeit with a NSFW tag.

Thank you so much guys.

You are right the Sexlab Framework is not a dependency on my mod. But you can be sure that I use it together with my mod to play. I use defeat mod for combat and many quest mods from the Sexlab Framework as well.