Brutal Raper Woes!

I see.. as i downloaded this current version,

SexoutBrutalRapers 01 Sep 2012

Settings for Brutal Rapers
95 - Stalker Rate

8 - 10 for the subsequent options included in MCM.

and, subsequently i also play along with the following mods like. SexoutNG,SCR,Pregnancy V3,ZAZSlavery, etc.. Tryout Plugins, Mission Mojave,Arwen's Realism Tweaks, IWS(increased mob/npc rates) etc..

=============================================

From what i recounted, the "rape" upon setting high stalker rate, should be in sucession , when you place even a single male npc and the female pc. (or has that changed ..upon updates).

Are you asking if the same NPC will rape again and again or are you talking about repeated rapes from multiple NPC's in the area?

In my experience on NPC rapes every couple of hours if you have it high and other mods active sometimes sooner.

Multiple NPC's raping the character or others happen sometimes together but often with some time in between even with settings high. It is rare for one right after the other again and again to happen in most situations.

As Ark of Truth stated it does take some time for it to happen in-between rapes.

Archived