[mod] Smut Library

Smut Library

WARNING: next update (v0.2) is due within the next week, and will have a lot of localisation commands renamed. On the bright hand, they're much shorter now :D

Mostly for modders, contains minimal content on its own.

IMPORTANT: Right, now that my college semester is over, I can continue working on this. But over the months, I've been thinking about this. I really like the synonyms, and I think I will likely use them for future mods. But CK2's localization system is a really big pain, and I'm feeling that using it to generate wholesale scenes is pointless - after all, the set-up is often much more arousing then the scene itself. You can only describe the same repetitive motions so many times before it gets boring - and since recruitment has been incredibly limited, then we'' likely end up with only a limited amount of sequences. I'll probably still work on this, But right now, I'm not sure about what direction this should take. If anyone has any ideas, I'd be delighted to discuss them with you.

Right, so this will hopefully grow into a large library of, in essence, smut. The idea is to have a bunch of custom locs which you can use to quickly piece together smut scenes.

Current features:

• Smut Flavour: 80+ localisation keys for 26+ localisation commands containing segments that can be used to quickly piece together a smut scene
  • Keywords: an ever-growing library of custom commands containing synonyms, further inflating the number of variations the localisation keys can have
  • POV commands: in essense, GetSheHe/HerHis/HerHim/FirstName, except run through custom commands that automatically outputs the correct pronoun depending on who ROOT is, allowing you to use the same localisation string for both smut_partner_1 and smut_partner_2
  • A rudimentary orgasm system
    • basically a local variable that gets determined with a scripted effect (smut_stamina_init)
    • in my other mod, I had an idea where a smut event would basically work on a loop, with the smut_stamina variable acting as the index (while is used in lieu of a for loop, since to my knowledge, CK2's script doesn't have a for loop)
  • Is theoretically compatible with CK3
    • Operative word being theoretically
    • This mod is mostly just custom localisation commands and a lot of smut flavour; even if it's not compatible, it shouldn't be more than the work of an afternoon to port over

Planned features:

• More, many, many more localisation keys and commands
  • Finish attaching triggers to certain localisation keys
  • Threesomes. There's some foundation laid, but nothing serious yet

For those wanting to check it out, I've made a quick event: test.000 for you to try out.

How the mod currently works:

• Set-up:
    • The parties are separated into subjects and objects. So if a guy is performing cunnilingus for his lady friend, then he is the subject; if a gal is sucking someone's cock, then she is the subject. If a bloke decides to ram it up someone's arse/pussy... well, you get the idea.
      • What about riding/cowgirl/whatever? For now, it's the one whose dick is employed; this may yet change, pending future developments
    • Each subject can only have one object, while theoretically (I've yet to write any scenes for that), an object can have several subjects.
    • A subject's object is saved through a persistent event target: smut_object. That means that if you want to change who is doing what, then you need to clear it (which is why it's a persistent event target, not a normal one)
    • --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • If you want GenSmut_pov commands to work, then set up the partners as saved event targets smut_partner_1 and smut_partner_2 (possibly smut_partner_3, if you wanna write scenes for that). In fact, you should probably do that anyways; I'll probably make most future commands use them anyways
    • Tone, sexual position/location and etc. are set up through either local variables, or flags attached to smut_partner_1
  • Smut flavour (also called smut commands?
    • Each command contains several localisation keys, each of which shall be referred to as a segment; it is up to the user to piece them together. They come in the following structure:
      • structure1: [character.GetSheHe/GetFirstName] does x (starts with the first-person pronoun/name of character; user has to type [character.GetSheHe/GetFirstName] themselves before initiating the command)
      • structure2: [character.GetHerHis]/[character.GetFirstName]'s Y does x (starts with the possessive pronoun/name of the character; user has to type [character.GetHerHis]/[character.GetFirstName]'s themselves before initiating the command)
      • structure3: <prepositions> [characterdoes x (starts with some prepositions or some such; user doesn't need to type in anything before initiating the command)
    • Naming conventions is as follows: GenSmut_section_id_suffix1_suffix2_suffix3
      • suffix1 determines if the segment's subject (in the grammatical sense) is the subject or the object. It's either subj, obj, or gen
        • The one exception (for now), is GenSmut_kneeling_01_noSubj, which entirely misses suffix1
      • suffix2 determines the general structure: structure1 is empty, structure2 is poss, and suffix3 is noSubj
      • suffix3 determines the form of verbs. Past participle is default and is empty; cont is used for present participle (continuous form, basically)
    • Examples:
      • What structure1 is like: 
        	[object.GetSheHe] was penetrated on <...>
        What the localisation for the commands ends up as: (example from [GenSmut_coitus_01_obj])
        	GenSmut_coitus_01_obj_A;was [k_form_past.v_penetrate] on [This.GenSmut_pov_HerHis] [n_penis1] [GenSmut_single_motion];
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        What structure2 is like: 
        	[subject.GetHerHis] gag reflex kicked in, <...>
        What the localisation for the commands ends up as: (example from [GenSmut_felatio_10_subj_poss])
        	GenSmut_felatio_10_subj_poss_A;gag reflex kicked in, making [This.GenSmut_pov_HerHis] throat pulse around [This.smut_object.GenSmut_pov_HerHis] [n_penis2];
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        What structure3 is like: 
        	and it's all she/he could do not to scream <...>
        What the localisation for the commands ends up as: (example from [GenSmut_coitus_09_noSubj])
        	GenSmut_coitus_09_noSubj_A;and it's all [This.smut_object.GenSmut_pov_SheHe] could do not to [k_form_std.v_scream] from [n_pleasure1];

• For structure1, the sentence's subject (in the grammatical sense), i.e. the character's first-person pronoun/their name is removed from the beginning of the segment

• For structure2, the possessive pronoun/possessive proper noun (i.e. name) is removed from the start of the segment

• For structure3, nothing is cut off from the segment

• They are meant to be used as such:

• structure1: [object.GetSheHe] [GenSmut_coitus_01_obj], or [object.GetFirstName] [GenSmut_coitus_01_obj]
        structure2: [object.GetHerHis] [GenSmut_felatio_10_subj_poss], or [object.GetFirstName]'s [GenSmut_felatio_10_subj_poss]
        structure3: [GenSmut_coitus_09_noSubj]

• -------------------------------------------------------------------
    • If you are a writer and wish to contribute to the project, but don't understand or don't care to understand the explanation above, here's a short version:
      • Please ensure that your contributions are in one of the three following forms if you want them to be added without much fuss:
        • I/She/He/Name did something
        • My/Her/His/Name's Y did something
      • More complex additions that don't start with either I/she/he/name or my/her/his/Name's will probably still be accepted, but please try not to pump out too many of structure3, at least relative to the number of structure1 and structure2
      • If you have a segment that goes along the lines of "as I/she/he/<...>" or whatever, then please cut out the "as" to get structure1
      • If you have any ideas that have conditions/triggers, then that's perfectly fine too. For example, if you have a segment that should only be fired for angels, or cravens, or whatnot, then that's perfectly fine; just be sure to notify me. For now, you can just PM me on LL; I might try to organize something different if I ever get more than 1-4 people working on this (which I hope will eventually happen).
      • If you wish to add any [keywords], contact me (through LL for now)
    • -------------------------------------------------------------------
    • They are stored in customizable_localisation\01_GenSmut_smut.txt
    • They are to be used like so: [subject.GenSmut_whatever]. Even for the ones from the object's POV, use the subject.
      • More on POVs: these ones use the is_root character flag because localisation keys for custom commands don't seem to recognize ROOT
  • Keywords:
    • Nouns: most nouns have two versions (such as [n_penis1] and [n_penis2]). If you check the code, then they contain the same localisation keys, but in different order. This was done because, if you have a desc = "[n_penis1], [n_penis1], and [n_penis1]", then it will absolutely output the same three words in a row.
      • For now, there are only two versions to avoid cluttering the files; this may be subject to change depending on future developments
    • Verbs: verbs now have tenses. Instead of [v_grab] and [v_grabbed], for example, we now have a single [tense.v_grab] containing the normal, past, continuous, and perfect forms.
      • Tense is toggled through attaching localisation to the following titles: k_form_std, k_form_s, k_form_cont, k_form_past, k_form_perf
      • std stands for standard, and an example of k_form_s is 'runs', or 'jacks off'.
      • Most verb keywords contain only one word - the verb, so most of them do not have any localisation keys attached to k_form_s; exceptions are keywords such as [v_pump], which contains 'jack off'. For those without k_form_s, just add the -s in yourself, like so: [k_form_std.v_fuck]s
    • Contributing writers, if you wish to add new keywords, or expand the contents of existing ones, contact me through LL. I might see about organizing something else depending on how many contributors I get.

Credits: 

• To be filled

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contributions:

Yes, by all means please contribute to this, whether by creating new custom commands, adding more localisation keys to existing ones, or even through fitting existing custom commands together into proper scenes. In fact, I invite everyone to contribute. Please message me on LL if you're interested (or just comment in this mod's forum page; that's fine too). 

And if you're not a writer, then you can also help out, whether through telling the smut writers you know about this (but don't harass them or anything), or even through giving ideas. 

Bounty board: (no, you're not getting paid for this XD I just thought it's a cool name :P )

• More smut commands
    • Cock-sucking
    • Cunnilingus
    • Fucking (anything to do with more positions, or just about anything, really)
    • Breast-play (maybe some milking to go with it? lol)
    • Fore-play in general
    • Anal
    • Whatever you come up with
  • More segments to existing smut commands
  • Just ideas in general

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/29/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/topic/135962-mod-cheri-scripting-library/