Animations not alignin properly

So I looked here and some other sites and there are similar problems mentioned but couldn't find a solution for me. The penis is basically not aligning with the girls mouth, vagina etc or vice versa. I saw people mentioning to delete penis rig mods but I don't have any. About the sliders I have I don't believe I have anything related to the male body, mostly facial sliders like nose mouth etc. Does anyone know what else could be causing this? I would send a screenshot of my mods but there are around a thousand of them (mostly clothing stuff came with sims I downloaded from here). 

4 hours ago, gs456 said:

So I looked here and some other sites and there are similar problems mentioned but couldn't find a solution for me. The penis is basically not aligning with the girls mouth, vagina etc or vice versa. I saw people mentioning to delete penis rig mods but I don't have any. About the sliders I have I don't believe I have anything related to the male body, mostly facial sliders like nose mouth etc. Does anyone know what else could be causing this? I would send a screenshot of my mods but there are around a thousand of them (mostly clothing stuff came with sims I downloaded from here). 

I think there's a setting for sliders in ww options somwhere....

Sometimes WW has issues to set the position correctly, then one sim is placed left/right of the other.

If you have height issues then you may try to disable the height sliders in WW - anyhow only known (and only one of them if I got it right) height sliders are set to 0 and after sex back to the previous value.

Or scale your sims to have the same height.

I can't say for sure that all the animation authors are using the same size penis for their creations.

But using a cc super size penis might cause clipping or what appears to be misalignment.

And when using smaller sizes many animations will be mostly air fucking.

My issue is usually the penis clipping through the belly button, or butt areas because most of my female sims are thin.

If animators would use a smaller female sim for a baseline then they would also work for any other sizes.

Otherwise the penis angle is too shallow for the thinner sims.

Most pronounced on certain missionary and cowgirl animations, but also with a few doggie styles.

All you can really do is try to find a penis size/type that fits the animations you like.

It's more of a compromise sometimes to find a happy medium.

I guess you could say: "there is no one size that fits all".

Using height sliders for sims can also cause alignment problems.

And you never know what mods are included in those downloaded custom sims unless you check them out quite well before installing.

This is also the easiest way to end up with many duplicates for cc makeup, skins, default bodies, etc.

I've even found old versions of WW and Wild Guys FBD included with some sims from other sites.

Looking in the WWLog file you can check for duplicates and remove them, just scroll down a bit to find it. 

But it won't find any if you have merged files which can also be included with cc sims.

I have disabled heigh slider mod support settings and nothing changed. How can I scale their heights to be the same? 

Also I have checked the WWlog files and there are no duplicates, I guess one of my CC sims fucked up. If that is the case, will deleting cc sims that I suspect to be causing the problem solve my issue?

42 minutes ago, gs456 said:

I have disabled heigh slider mod support settings and nothing changed. How can I scale their heights to be the same? 

Also I have checked the WWlog files and there are no duplicates, I guess one of my CC sims fucked up. If that is the case, will deleting cc sims that I suspect to be causing the problem solve my issue?

Could well be the cc sim....did it say anything about a height slider where you downloaded it from?....and if you delete the rouge sim it should fix it.

Ok so I figured out the date I downloaded the suspicious sims and deleted all the sliders put in the mods folder starting from that date (lips, nose etc.). The problem seems to have gone now, although some specific sims under some specific conditions still have an alignment problem but that's okay.