Patreon version ?'s: Is the bad-at-sex trait in yet & does "inappropriate unlock" file work for all versions?

I'd like to get the Patreon version of WW, especially if the bad-at-sex (may have a different name) trait has been implemented. But I'm unsure if the Inappropriate Unlock pkg works for all patreon versions or if we have to wait for the IU pkg to update each time a patreon WW update comes out.

Anyone know what implementations are on Patreon currently that aren't in the LL version - or if there's somewhere on LL where the latest features are listed?

Also, any info on if the Inappropriate Unlock pkg works for all, even the latest versions on Patreon. The PKG itself hasn't been updated since 2019.

Thanks for the help.

15 hours ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Inappropriate Unlock is universal, it never needs updating.

No such thing as "bad-at-sex" exists, I guess you will have to wait for another opportunity to join, but not a bad idea.

Thanks Turbodriver. Info much appreciated and it's good to know I won't have to worry about an out-of-date unlock pkg messing up my game. :) You had mentioned potentially including some sort of "Bad in Woohoo" trait in a mod-making tech support thread by Saif96 a few months back, so I was curious if it was in the works or out yet. Thanks for all the hard work on this great mod.

On 10/25/2020 at 4:35 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

Inappropriate Unlock is universal, it never needs updating.

No such thing as "bad-at-sex" exists, I guess you will have to wait for another opportunity to join, but not a bad idea.

Btw, moodlet-function suggestion if "Bad at Woohoo" ever does get made: A "sexually frustrated" tense moodlet (possibly boosting flirty, too) for the unsatisfied partner, which can be alleviated by having satisfying sex (masturbation counts).

Exception where it doesn't pop, If not too complex to code: Partner already has an active sexually-satisfied moodlet before engaging woohoo with "Bad at Woohoo" Sim:  Instead, of "sexually frustrated", some sort of "deep connection" or "icing on the cake" moodlet might pop. The sim already got their rocks off beforehand, and are glad to have some connection time with their partner.

A way to keep a marriage together when your spouse is sweet, but a dud in the sack. It could add some nice gameplay complexity + encourage some interesting relationships for more sexually open sims. I have more related ideas (like a "hard to please" sim, requiring high sex-skill partners) but I know you already get way too many requests/suggestions on the daily.

PS. Love the new WW updates! Thanks for getting them out. :)