Non-random NPC-NPC interaction

Hi all.

Is there a mod out there that allow for sex interactions between specific NPCs? The randomness of the mods like shenanigans and MCG takes me out of the immersion when absolutely every character is a slut. Something to control who sleeps with who, if they are loyal to one other settler or a cheater, in settlements would be interesting; not exactly immersive when said that way but in the long run it helps with characterizing the people in your settlements, especially when you give them names for that exact purpose.

15 hours ago, Sinergy said:

Hi all.

Is there a mod out there that allow for sex interactions between specific NPCs? The randomness of the mods like shenanigans and MCG takes me out of the immersion when absolutely every character is a slut. Something to control who sleeps with who, if they are loyal to one other settler or a cheater, in settlements would be interesting; not exactly immersive when said that way but in the long run it helps with characterizing the people in your settlements, especially when you give them names for that exact purpose.

I think you are referring to a Skyrim mod called "Being Female" which had controls just like you describe. Unfortunately, the guy who is doing the Family Planning mod is no longer modding.

:bawling:

That's a damn shame haha I do remember trying several mods on skyrim (se) that claim to initiate lore-friendly npc interactions, but I never got to see it in action. Instead I went through the tedious route of making interactions occur through "Scent of Sex". If there was something like Scent of Sex for FO4, though, I can put up with the tediousness of managing so many options for individual interactions to make it work and add some sexy lore into the world.