Neon Signs

Neon Signs

View File

The beginning of a dynamic package I'm working on for bar/club neon signs. This first package contains the $ and Nisa's Wicked Succubus signs.
As I create more signs, they'll be added and the pack will get updated here.

If you've got a particular request, let me know and I'll bump it up on my priorities list for this project.

Let me know if you have any issues or questions.

Install: Just drop it in your mods folder.

NWS copy.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/22/2020
  • Category
  • Requires

• 3 weeks later...

If you're still taking requests I'd love to see:

RED LIGHT

DISTRICT

LIVE SEX

LICENSED BROTHEL

MASSAGE

NOW SERVICING

Obviously, I don't expect you to make all of these. I'd appreciate seeing even one of them and you can just pick which ever ones you like. I have no preference for specific colors besides the Red Light neon sign glowing Red.

i like the open sign! great for the live in buisness mod.

how about XXX & Erotic or Girls,Girls,Girls signs?

Can you do 2 giant crosses? One upright & glowing white while the other upside down & glowing red? Big sim sized ones.

i'm gonna make a monastary of nuns & 2 giant neon crosses would REALLY help! plz consider & i'll show em off on my show! thx

On 11/12/2020 at 5:21 PM, GunslingerGirl93 said:

If you're still taking requests I'd love to see:

RED LIGHT

DISTRICT

LIVE SEX

LICENSED BROTHEL

MASSAGE

NOW SERVICING

Obviously, I don't expect you to make all of these. I'd appreciate seeing even one of them and you can just pick which ever ones you like. I have no preference for specific colors besides the Red Light neon sign glowing Red.

Pretty sure all of them would be no problem...next time I sit down to create CC. I've spent about 40 hours in a friend's wood shop working on custom cabinets in RL...so it'll be a bit though. :)

On 11/12/2020 at 6:25 PM, korbe said:

i like the open sign! great for the live in buisness mod.

how about XXX & Erotic or Girls,Girls,Girls signs?

Can you do 2 giant crosses? One upright & glowing white while the other upside down & glowing red? Big sim sized ones.

i'm gonna make a monastary of nuns & 2 giant neon crosses would REALLY help! plz consider & i'll show em off on my show! thx

Same for what I said with GunslingerGirl's request. I should be able to add those items without much issue. It'll be a work in progress. 
Meanwhile, you can probably find those XXX & other strip club signs in Turbo's Wicked Whims mod which is on Patreon and LL. Also, see this link for some of the other creators. There was a "Palace of Pleasures" on LL but it's gone. (?) https://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/188231924931/strip-clubs-lets-dance

13 hours ago, RonH said:

Same for what I said with GunslingerGirl's request. I should be able to add those items without much issue. It'll be a work in progress. 
Meanwhile, you can probably find those XXX & other strip club signs in Turbo's Wicked Whims mod which is on Patreon and LL. Also, see this link for some of the other creators. There was a "Palace of Pleasures" on LL but it's gone. (?) https://wickedwhims.tumblr.com/post/188231924931/strip-clubs-lets-dance

cool, mostly i just need the crosses! thx

13 hours ago, RonH said:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...