Hi guys, I've recently jumped back into FO4 (now that I have a new PC, it's a Beast!)

I'm trying to find the AAF Compatibility Patches that're referred to in Leito86's Animations (ver 2.0a)

But....

All I get when I click the link is "Sorry, not found"

Are there a specific set of patches I need, or is it an individual patch I need to find, or can I skip it/them entirely ?

I have all the requirements needed, but whenever I try to run anything that uses Leito's work since I reinstalled FO4, I get kicked in the balls, it makes me a sad puppy.

3 hours ago, TheGothicSurfer said:

that's exactly what I've been doing for 4 days, lol, thanks anyway. But.........the first part of your reply was the answer I was after "Patch not needed" Thanks muchly :)

What are you looking for?

- Inderello's Patch ( Download )

- An3k's Patch ( Download )

- Ulfberth's Patch ( Download )

- Simple Patch ( Download )

Pick one and download the requirements for them. Inderello's covers the most content, An3k is basic content and a little outdated, Ulberth is gay stuff, Simple Patch is beta but includes some new features.

12 hours ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

What are you looking for?

- Inderello's Patch ( Download )

- An3k's Patch ( Download )

- Ulfberth's Patch ( Download )

- Simple Patch ( Download )

Pick one and download the requirements for them. Inderello's covers the most content, An3k is basic content and a little outdated, Ulberth is gay stuff, Simple Patch is beta but includes some new features.

I was looking for the particular patch/es (AAF Compatibility Patches) listed as required by Leito86's Animations 2.0a file, but the link doesn't work. But Flutie helped fix that by letting me know they were no longer needed. I've since solved the issues I was having by skipping them, now everything is running fine. Thanks for the links though, they'll likely come in handy in the future :)