SlaveTats Cum Textures/Replacer

42 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Did you delete the mod before removing any tats you applied in slavetats?  It sounds like your game is trying to apply a missing file to your body.

i had fade tatoo and cum overlays installed for this and deleted. no, there was no active tatoo or cum.

edit :  i reinstalled overlays : blue, fade tats : blue, facial cum : blue,  cumsets : body ok again.  

edit 2 : got it . it is cum set 5 when deleted makes body blue. nothing else.

Edited by shiagwen
33 minutes ago, Buggzz said:

Open Racemenu and check the face- and bodycolor tabs if there are any tats other than "default".

i went one save back, which was short before. in overlays mcm i removed all overlays and cum on player. then deleted cum set 5. this time it worked, body ok. deleted cum overlays and body ok.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. This might be a dumb question, but i'm still struggling with it.
So i have Cum Overlays installed. In order to use different cum sets do i need to place .dds textures into 'Sexlab - Cum Overlays v2.8 (20-Oct-2020)\textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set1' or 'Sexlab - Cum Overlays v2.8 (20-Oct-2020)\textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set1\data\textures\SexLab'? The path in set archives is a bit confusing to me.

UPD: ok, nvm. First option did work the second time i tried to register sets. Didn't work first time for some reason.

Edited by paparebbe
9 hours ago, paparebbe said:

Hi. This might be a dumb question, but i'm still struggling with it.
So i have Cum Overlays installed. In order to use different cum sets do i need to place .dds textures into 'Sexlab - Cum Overlays v2.8 (20-Oct-2020)\textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set1' or 'Sexlab - Cum Overlays v2.8 (20-Oct-2020)\textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\Set1\data\textures\SexLab'? The path in set archives is a bit confusing to me.

UPD: ok, nvm. First option did work the second time i tried to register sets. Didn't work first time for some reason.

The first way but if I am not mistaken you are not supposed to add a folder "Set1". You have Set2-5. Set1 is basically the textureset that is stored under the standard sexlab location - which is the path in the set archives. If you simply install one of those that set will replace the standard sexlab texture.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, ВасиакУ said:

i instaled Sexlab - Cum Overlays. Added Set1, Set2, Set3, Set4, Set5, Set6 with your files (Sets) into extures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays folder. In game cheaking another textures sets, and mod doesnot found another textures, just 1 

Why? How can i add another? 

Well, first of all don't add the folder "Set1" - I made the same mistake in the mod description and need to change it with the next update. Set1 is the texture set that is stored under the default sexlab texture location, so "\SexLabFramework v162 FULL\textures\SexLab". That is probably the set that the mod is able to find. So the question is why does it not find the sets you added.
Can you show me a screenshot of your folder structure? Are there 26 texture files in each of the set folders? They need to be directly in the set folder. The files are probably not at the right location and that is why the mod can't find them.

1 hour ago, Buggzz said:

Well, first of all don't add the folder "Set1" - I made the same mistake in the mod description and need to change it with the next update. Set1 is the texture set that is stored under the default sexlab texture location, so "\SexLabFramework v162 FULL\textures\SexLab". That is probably the set that the mod is able to find. So the question is why does it not find the sets you added.
Can you show me a screenshot of your folder structure? Are there 26 texture files in each of the set folders? They need to be directly in the set folder. The files are probably not at the right location and that is why the mod can't find them.

702698631__2022-01-30_181855.thumb.png.d4404123618aa9551750071f6a5f564d.png

3 hours ago, ВасиакУ said:

702698631__2022-01-30_181855.thumb.png.d4404123618aa9551750071f6a5f564d.png

Okay, so here we can see that the three folders you have opened have a different file path. What is inside these folders in the top left window? Try putting the texture files directly into these folders instead of installing them like seperate mods.

2 hours ago, Piiska said:

Are the oral textures in breast folders optional in your set packs as there should not be subfolders in the sets?

I don't understand your question. What breast folder and what subfolder are you talking about?

10 hours ago, Buggzz said:

I don't understand your question. What breast folder and what subfolder are you talking about?

Just noticed it's only in your first set (CumSet1) but there is a folder called breast and it includes 2 files Oral1 and Oral2. I assume they are some leftover files that can be deleted. But anyway, great textures ?

Edited by Piiska
10 hours ago, Piiska said:

Just noticed it's only in your first set (CumSet1) but there is a folder called breast and it includes 2 files Oral1 and Oral2. I assume they are some leftover files that can be deleted. But anyway, great textures ?

Yes, you are exactly right. I forgot about them but the subfolder with its textures can be deleted - the textures are identical anyway. I will delete them from CumSet1 with the next update.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ok, so I'm having an odd problem, and it's only related to CumVariations slave tats:  sometimes on load, 1 or more of the cum tatts will glitch and mostly disappear, only appearing pixellated and jagged if camera is really close to the character...sometimes reloading works, sometimes I have to remove all tatts and all cum overlays and reload to get them to work...any idea what could be causing it?

11 hours ago, DragonHost said:

ok, so I'm having an odd problem, and it's only related to CumVariations slave tats:  sometimes on load, 1 or more of the cum tatts will glitch and mostly disappear, only appearing pixellated and jagged if camera is really close to the character...sometimes reloading works, sometimes I have to remove all tatts and all cum overlays and reload to get them to work...any idea what could be causing it?

Hm, no idea. Does it only happen with CumVariation or with slavetats from other sets aswell? Only with specific tats? I never had this happen to me. Maybe someone in the slavetats thread knows this problem. 

4 hours ago, Buggzz said:

Hm, no idea. Does it only happen with CumVariation or with slavetats from other sets aswell? Only with specific tats? I never had this happen to me. Maybe someone in the slavetats thread knows this problem. 

only happens with CumVariations tatts, no issues with any other tatts, which is why I asked here

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Where should i be putting the Sets in?

If i look at the Cum Overlays folder structure... each has a separate thing for Oral / Anal / Vaginal.... the sets looks like its a 1 in all? so iam confused on where to place them... like just the whole set in the main Sexlab - Cum Overlays\textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\?

skyrimseco.png