SlaveTats Cum Textures/Replacer

On 10/7/2023 at 9:00 PM, azunia said:

Where should i be putting the Sets in?

If i look at the Cum Overlays folder structure... each has a separate thing for Oral / Anal / Vaginal.... the sets looks like its a 1 in all? so iam confused on where to place them... like just the whole set in the main Sexlab - Cum Overlays\textures\Sexlab - Cum Overlays\?

skyrimseco.png

That is the Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended Mod. It uses a different folder structure than the other one. I uploaded a new file which includes all 8 sets in a compatible folder structure for easy use.

You could however do it yourself too. Just create a new subfolder under "Vaginal" and copy the "Vaginal1" and "Vaginal2" files from one set into that folder. Repeat the process for Anal and Oral and for each other set.

Hey, I use this mod with cum overlays extended and tried to merge two sets into one so I get more cum layers on my character (I used paint.net to merge the first and second oral layer set into one set with four layers for testing, to be precise), but after merging the textures the layers ingame would have a weird black outline on them. Do you know a way to fix that?

Apart from that, I really like your textures and Ive thought about trying to create my own cum textures before, but I never really knew how to start. Is it hard to create such textures for someone who knows basically nothing about drawing and drawing programs?

On 10/23/2023 at 12:06 AM, Mehmeme said:

Hey, I use this mod with cum overlays extended and tried to merge two sets into one so I get more cum layers on my character (I used paint.net to merge the first and second oral layer set into one set with four layers for testing, to be precise), but after merging the textures the layers ingame would have a weird black outline on them. Do you know a way to fix that?

Apart from that, I really like your textures and Ive thought about trying to create my own cum textures before, but I never really knew how to start. Is it hard to create such textures for someone who knows basically nothing about drawing and drawing programs?

I don't really have a solution for your first question. Try using Photoshop if you can get your hands on a copy (*cough* portable *cough*). Or maybe there are some settings in paint.net that you could fiddle around with.

Regarding your second question check out this file and the tutorial in the description. That's basically how I do it. Sadly it also means that you need Photoshop in order to use the layer styles. But it's not hard. You just find your ideal procedure and settings and from there on out it's easy.

https://sfmlab.com/project/26408/

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Garrus889 said:

Is it possible to use it with SLACS PLUS?

Im a complete noob so i have no clue how to do it.  For some reason it did not worked for me with Cum Overlays extended at all no matter how many times i tried it.

It is I guess. Kind of. But it wouldn't make a difference. Just out of the box my Cum Sets don't go over 2 layers. And the way SLACS Plus works makes it super annoying to create sets because for every layer the number of files increases exponentially. For example for the 7 layered example set there are 511 files ... just wtf.

You should rather try to get COE working. Or just the regular Cum Overlays.

2 hours ago, Buggzz said:

It is I guess. Kind of. But it wouldn't make a difference. Just out of the box my Cum Sets don't go over 2 layers. And the way SLACS Plus works makes it super annoying to create sets because for every layer the number of files increases exponentially. For example for the 7 layered example set there are 511 files ... just wtf.

You should rather try to get COE working. Or just the regular Cum Overlays.

yeah its a 500 MB texture file xD. The regular CU is nowhere to find and extended does not work. The MCM menu is in the game but the textures do not apply or are selectable in the MCM menu. Ive heard that you have to manually change some stuff in the SKSE.ini but as i said i have no freaking clue what to do ?

Edited by Garrus889
23 hours ago, Garrus889 said:

yeah its a 500 MB texture file xD. The regular CU is nowhere to find and extended does not work. The MCM menu is in the game but the textures do not apply or are selectable in the MCM menu. Ive heard that you have to manually change some stuff in the SKSE.ini but as i said i have no freaking clue what to do ?

Maybe but I'm honestly not sure anymore since it's been a while and it's not mentioned in the mod page of COE. You can try showing me your folders. Maybe I can see the issue there.

6 hours ago, KingofJamaica said:

Have you considered making a pack for COE with a few merged sets going up to 7, rather than the current file with many sets only going up to 2? Like what Mehmeme was trying to do. As someone with negative artistic/photoshop skills, it would be much appreciated.

Actually I have something like that in the works. The sets I'm working on have 5 layers each and so far I have done one with existing sets like you suggested and I am working on one with new textures.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2023 at 7:26 AM, MettleKnight said:

Which file is the one with the textures seen in the 6th picture? (elf with purple hair and glowing eyes)

You can find those in the CumVariation-file if you use Slavetats. Then you can apply specifically those textures manually. The facial texture is in CumFacial and can only be applied via Slavetats. The other textures are used in various cumsets aswell.

Which files you should use depends on if you use Cum Overlays and if you do which one - the old one or Cum Overlays Extended. Or if you just want to use one set as a replacer.

If you use the old Cum Overlays or only want it as a replacer you should use Cumset1 - 8.

If you use Cum Overlays Extended you should use Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended - Buggzz which includes all of the old ones in the new file format necessary for COE or one of the 5layered cumsets.

• 1 month later...