4 hours ago, user037951 said:

What do you guys pair Graffs mods with?`Or what do you Graff use yourself?

i have Bikini Mage robes, ascend, TEWOBA, TAWOBA replacers.

Theres alot of other mage robes not done and alot of normal clothing. Right now im using BDs Armor & Clothing replacer. But i can feel the quality difference :/

Yep, I run pretty much the same setup.

• 2 months later...
On 8/21/2021 at 7:47 PM, Loony Khajiit said:

So I downloaded this mod, and wanted to have the same-ish outfit as this picture, can you tell me which boxes to click on? 
Also, lovely mod! Definitely what I needed for my TAWOBA mod

No problemo. Here are the pieces you'll need active:

Jacket

Jacket collar

Top1B (zap lower belt)

Belt upper

Belt lower

Corset 1

Bottom 1

Stockings (B)

Then for boots, you'll activate:

Stockings

Boots 3

Knee wrap (zap decor)

And that should do it.

3 hours ago, Dr.p345 said:

Every time I build my bodyslide, there's always a wrist seam. And it's a big one too ( entire wrist is gone from the forearm ). I've no idea what could be causing this, so any suggestions would be appreciated. 

I will investigate, but I need more information.

Third person or first person?

What sleeves are you using?

Are you using gloves of any kind?

Did you build the standard hands that match with the body you've built?

On 8/23/2021 at 9:28 AM, Grafenstein said:

Jacket

Jacket collar

Top1B (zap lower belt)

Belt upper

Belt lower

Corset 1

Bottom 1

Stockings (B)

Stockings

Boots 3

Knee wrap (zap decor)

And that should do it.

thanks m8, really appreciate it!

On 8/23/2021 at 9:28 PM, Grafenstein said:

Jacket

Jacket collar

Top1B (zap lower belt)

Belt upper

Belt lower

Corset 1

Bottom 1

Stockings (B)

Stockings

Boots 3

Knee wrap (zap decor)

And that should do it.

Thank you for the tip ??

• 3 months later...

How do the textures work? It looks like Novice, Apprentice, and Adept share the same texture/color; and Expert and Master share the another.

Is there a way to have each point to their respective textures? I'm using replacer version only right now.

Also I think it'd be nice to have a separate mesh for each rank of robe. Although I'm not sure how many people would be interested in using all those outfits[ You got a lot of great options for zapping parts, you can make a good variety of robes with your Bodyslide sliders.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2021 at 12:20 AM, dhbs said:

How do the textures work? It looks like Novice, Apprentice, and Adept share the same texture/color; and Expert and Master share the another.

Is there a way to have each point to their respective textures? I'm using replacer version only right now.

Also I think it'd be nice to have a separate mesh for each rank of robe. Although I'm not sure how many people would be interested in using all those outfits[ You got a lot of great options for zapping parts, you can make a good variety of robes with your Bodyslide sliders.

It acts as a replacer for the vanilla robes, and the vanilla robes framework didn't make any real distinction between specific texture sets for each level of robe. Any texture swapping in vanilla was just random. This mod will use whatever vanilla robe textures you have installed.

I'd like to expand the functionality, but I already have a long list of things that are higher priority. Still, I'm sure there are mods that provide the functionality you want. I think it'd be quite simple to use outfit studio to make these robes act as replacers for their robes instead. Heck, maybe that'd be a shortcut solution that I could offer as a compatibility patch in the future.

• 7 months later...

What is going on here? The pictures don't match up with the armor at all. The actual download is one piece type of armor that looks absolutely terrible compared to the pics. Not even different kinds. Not just the texture but also the mesh. Are these pictures from another mod or something?

What is going on here? The pictures don't match up with the armor at all. The actual download is one piece type of armor that looks absolutely terrible compared to the pics. Not even different kinds. Not just the texture but also the mesh. Are these pictures from another mod or something?

On 8/15/2022 at 12:01 PM, stinki said:

???? I dont really make skyrim armor anymore.  Did you try the ZAP options?

On 8/15/2022 at 6:01 PM, stinki said:

This is from the opening post:

The outfits that are built don't come with their own textures, but instead will use whatever mage robe textures you have installed. For best results, you should probably use the Opulent Outfits Vanilla Texture Replacer SE, though you can still technically use whatever robe textures you like, it won't break anything (though it may look a bit janky).

11 hours ago, monty359 said:

This is from the opening post:

The outfits that are built don't come with their own textures, but instead will use whatever mage robe textures you have installed. For best results, you should probably use the Opulent Outfits Vanilla Texture Replacer SE, though you can still technically use whatever robe textures you like, it won't break anything (though it may look a bit janky).

I do not use a texture replacer for mage robes, though I do like the opulent outfits textures and managed to complete miss that link, nice.

• 5 months later...
20 hours ago, J_Bunny said:

How to customize Arch-mage robe? I can't see it in BS outfit list. 

Any suggestions? 

Sorry, chappie, Archmage robes aren't included in this set. I'm afraid you'll have to use a different replacer. Bad Dog's outfits are a good option (I use that one myself for the Archmage robe).

Do note that this replacer does affect the Archmage boots, though (for some reason, the base game reuses the college robe mesh for the Archmage boots, so replacing one will replace the other).