These animations are not mine, they belong to sewnohed. I'm sharing them because they've been lost over time and maybe spark some interest in them again. I'm not animator so maybe someone with the skills can improve on this. The animations and bulge underwear are dated from February 19/20 of 2018 and so far I can say they still work (for me atleast). Yes, WhickedWhims is required for these animations to work, I don't know if the patreon version is compatible with this. Also, I did not edit them in any way/form, they've just been sitting in my mods folder for that time.

Gifs:

Spoiler

1.gif.d18e74454e7cb71adcd5c6a4b2f8a746.gif

2.gif.c8cbc5de9ac3d711af1b0b6f79846ed0.gif

3.gif.085ea6e297d95c653569d84421620b2e.gif

Sewnohed has been inactive for quite sometime and I don't know how to contact him besides here, but if he does decide to come back and wants me take this down then I will do so. 

*Please download at your own risk. I'm not responsible if something happens to your game but I suggest backing up your files before testing these animations.*

*Since the content I'm sharing with you is not mine, I ask that you give credit to sewnohed for them. He really does deserve it and hopefully one day he'll be back.*

CP_ymBottom_RiggedDicaBriefs.package WW_CP_BulgeTests.package