Best tit/nipple mod

I use the heavy boobs mod which has worked well for me but has always felt like something was lacking.  Lately I've tried the breast separation mod by cmar but its not working like I'd hope.  My sims nipple texture is missing and unless I use an "accessory" texture then my girls just look like a barbie doll with bumps and a strange dent above and to the side of the nipple.

To be honest I was thinking of making a thread like this ever since I started seeing other people with sims that have even bigger and better looking breast than the heavy boobs mod.

EDIT: Fixed the texture issue.  Had to download a new default skin from Wild Guy and now everything is good again. :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 2:01 AM, Dio_Wolf49 said:

I use the heavy boobs mod which has worked well for me but has always felt like something was lacking.  Lately I've tried the breast separation mod by cmar but its not working like I'd hope.  My sims nipple texture is missing and unless I use an "accessory" texture then my girls just look like a barbie doll with bumps and a strange dent above and to the side of the nipple.

To be honest I was thinking of making a thread like this ever since I started seeing other people with sims that have even bigger and better looking breast than the heavy boobs mod.

EDIT: Fixed the texture issue.  Had to download a new default skin from Wild Guy and now everything is good again. :D

Are you good Ash???