"Erotic" option no longer appears (Passion Mod)

Suddenly one of my sims lost the "erotic" option.  All the other sims in the game still have it.  He doesn't have the option anywhere in the city.  I reset him.  I reset every object.  I reset his partner.  I moved the household out and then back in.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Probably your sim is corrupted.

I don't know if you used or still use Kinky World with that sim.

How to fix a corrupted sim.

You may try this...

1) save your sim in the SavedSims folder.

2) rename your \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder to \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3-OLD

3) start the game and wait for it to create a new \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 folder.

4) Quit, and copy your sim from   \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3-OLD to \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3

5) start the game, choose your sim, go in CAS and use sims 3 vanilla outfits.

6) save your sim again and copy the sim from \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 to \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3-OLD

7) delete \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and rename \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3-OLD back to \Electronic Arts\The Sims 3.

And not to blame Kinky World for its custom traits, that might corrupt a sim when this mod is uninstalled... 

The number one reason for a saved game corruption is the Error 12.

This error happens when the game tries to reach its cache files, read them and write to your save game.

If the game is out of memory due to many custom content, when you tried to edit your Sim(s) outfits for example...

and you did any kind of "alchemy" to save the game when this error exists (prompted to you) and you succeeded save it! 

You've just succeeded a corrupted saved game!

So save your game frequently and specialty if you edit Sim(s), save it after each sim edit and restart the game

to edit another. If you ever see this error, just quit.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, what if this happened to every sim in my household without my editing their wardrobes? The "Erotic" option only appears when I click on another sim but not when I click on any piece of furniture. It used to work fine one night and the next afternoon it disappeared. I even tried resetting Passion settings and Passion for each sim.

Edit: I deleted the 5 cache files in my "The Sims 3" folder and I have the options back, but I'll try be careful about the custom content. However, I'm not sure what I should look out for exactly.