So back when I was addicted to Skyrim there was a mod I had that I really appreciated. Long story short it made it so that during sex interactions, your partner would talk dirty in dialogue. I dont think there's anything out there yet for Sims 4 currently or correct me if im wrong, but im looking or talking of a mod so that during sex interactions a notification window or prompt might pop up. 

Naughty Notifications:

Depending on how its done I imagine it could go the way of purely notifications where according to various factors the party or partys would say things to the player or eachother so for MF with M being the Player, the F actor would have a dialogue saying erotic things to the player, player to them, or perhaps just something idle about how much they enjoy/ do not enjoy depending on the players sexpertise skills perhaps. Another example could be say a threesome is occurring. You may get a dialogue where one party tells the other some erotic stuff that would be between two npcs and not the player.

Sexual Scenarios:

The other way which I feel might be either more or less complicated to mod would be during intercourse you might get a prompt much like phone calls/invites are in game. So say in an MF example for the entirety of the act you may get 2 prompts at most with something such as the F actor saying "Go harder." In which you can choose an option such as "go harder" or "pace yourself so you don't blow it" or perhaps your partner has family oriented as a trait so every once in a while you may get a prompt such as "Put a baby inside me" where your options are "Errrm maybe next time.", "You got it!", or "I dont think so..."  Said interactions could also add romance/friendship points or deduct them as well since they'd be interactive.

Anywho is there something similar out there? Or if not what do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 3:19 PM, Tsuruman said:

I have been searching for something like that but more specific for celebrity sims. The public number quirk for instance, to see some nasty messages from horny fans and give you a flirty mood. Of course, it'd be odd since there isn't a filter for those messages (you'd probably see a message from a guy a telling you that he wants to bang you and turns out you're another dude... I mean, gay people will love it but for those who are straight, maybe not).

And why not. Horny letters from fans as well. It shouldn't be difficult but still...

Have you tried the Simder app mod from LMS? If I recall it does have some level of getting called for booty calls but i might be wrong.