"What mod is this?" III

Where can I find these heels? Is it for CBBE or UNP? Thanks!!

28726.jpg

Definitely this mesh though the download there does not have the transparent stripper platform diffuse/normals to my knowledge. The texture though might simply be a personal edit....its not too hard to add an alpha channel to a diffuse and normal. The mesh also appears to be edited as it has no ankle strap. It might be available somewhere...but I'm not sure where.

Nope, from this mode.

PM me for the passphrase.

PS: its CBBE

Too bad it's for CBBE only, guess I'll be using them on my CBBE follower! Thanks for your help!! 

Looking for this mod please:

27877.jpg

27874.jpg

The clothes and the necklace.

Thanks.

I don't think so, it looks more like a suit from Fallout New Vegas, I think I found it in a huge armor pack on this forum. Can't seem to find this conversion though.

Looks very familiar to this the UNP Daedric armor on Nexus but recolored and w/o the armor pieces.

I am pretty sure all it is, is a body texture replacement using a flat imagine in place of the typical body skin texture. Similar to the one used for the Daedric chain mail. In fact I would bet they even took that very image and inverted it to make it white instead of black.

Looking for this mod please:

27877.jpg

27874.jpg

The clothes and the necklace.

Thanks.

I don't think so, it looks more like a suit from Fallout New Vegas, I think I found it in a huge armor pack on this forum. Can't seem to find this conversion though.

Looks very familiar to this the UNP Daedric armor on Nexus but recolored and w/o the armor pieces.

Looks like the standart UNP body with a white chainmail (or some kind of fishnet) texture applied to it.

Where can I find these heels? Is it for CBBE or UNP? Thanks!!

28726.jpg

Definitely this mesh though the download there does not have the transparent stripper platform diffuse/normals to my knowledge. The texture though might simply be a personal edit....its not too hard to add an alpha channel to a diffuse and normal. The mesh also appears to be edited as it has no ankle strap. It might be available somewhere...but I'm not sure where.

Nope, from this mode.

PM me for the passphrase.

PS: its CBBE

May be you can give a link to dress too??

The dress should be df_t24 found on 3dmgames

What about High Heels 2?? Its not done yet??