SOS Addon for Half Dragon Race

View File

An Shlongs of Skyrim addon for the Half Dragon Race. Requires Baddog's Hoodies Slit Shlong model and textures which are not included. Is currently for females only but if people want it I would be willing to make it for both genders. The Half Dragon Race mod must be turned in to a esm for this mod to work.

This is the first mod I have made that I have actually posted. So please be polite with any comments, suggestions, or critiques.

Will add some screenshots soon

Credits

BadDog for his models, textures and code

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Onilink69 said:

I have a problem. I have mod that need the baddogcore.esp but the add-on need it in esm. The thing is when i flag it in esm, it cause conflict with Schlong of skyrim core.esm and the other mods that need baddogcore.esp wont work 

Go into your install directory, copy/paste baddogcore.esp. you should have baddogcore.esp and baddogcore(1).esp (Or baddogcore-copy.esp), rename the copy to baddogcore.esm. That's how I did it. Bad thing is, even after getting it to activate it doesn't appear when you equip it.

I've checked this addon, maybe CK messed up something, because it lacked most of the records required by SOS addons. Anyways, I think I fixed it and made it available for both females and males.

You need Bad Dog hoodies and Half-Dragon race (obviously), no need to rename plugins in esm. Since the race doesn't have a naked male texture I've added one, but I couldn't perfectly match the original color, so there is a slight neck seam.

Plugin is form 43 and textures in BC3 format, so compatible with both LE and SE and formIDs compacted if you want to flag as ESL.

SOS - Half dragon race.7z

On 4/16/2021 at 8:45 AM, arshesney said:

I've checked this addon, maybe CK messed up something, because it lacked most of the records required by SOS addons. Anyways, I think I fixed it and made it available for both females and males.

You are a god!

• 2 weeks later...

You need Bad Dog hoodies and Half-Dragon race (obviously), no need to rename plugins in esm. Since the race doesn't have a naked male texture I've added one, but I couldn't perfectly match the original color, so there is a slight neck seam.

Plugin is form 43 and textures in BC3 format, so compatible with both LE and SE and formIDs compacted if you want to flag as ESL.

SOS - Half dragon race.7z 2.59 MB · 11 downloads

You are so awesome I could kiss you. lol

SOS - Half dragon race.7z 2.59 MB · 19 downloads

I think I might have installed this wrong. For some reason the weird shadow where the vanilla underwear used to be is still there. Any help?

Make sure the textures in my archive overwrite the ones from the Half-Dragon race, move it below in left panel if you use ModOrganizer or install it after half-dragons if using Vortex, that shadow means you're using the original male body textures.

5 hours ago, arshesney said:

Make sure the textures in my archive overwrite the ones from the Half-Dragon race, move it below in left panel if you use ModOrganizer or install it after half-dragons if using Vortex, that shadow means you're using the original male body textures.

Ok. Thanks!

SOS - Half dragon race.7z 2.59 MB · 23 downloads

Do you think you could possibly do something to make the Argonian textures for the Anthro schlong show up for the Half Dragon race? Because while I like the Half-Dragon race, I also like using the Anthro schlong with the foreskin. Because right now if I equip the Anthro schlong it just uses the normal human textures. I think I'm explaining this right but I may be a bit off

No worries, I got what you're saying. Is it possible? Yes, definitely. Can I do it? Not yet. I have the same issue with Ohmes-Raths. I'm trying to apply Khajiit textures to the ERF Addon, but results are terrible so far. Need some more practice.

1 hour ago, arshesney said:

No worries, I got what you're saying. Is it possible? Yes, definitely. Can I do it? Not yet. I have the same issue with Ohmes-Raths. I'm trying to apply Khajiit textures to the ERF Addon, but results are terrible so far. Need some more practice.

Ah. So you can't just apply the Argonian textures to it? Dang.

On 5/5/2021 at 6:04 PM, arshesney said:

Yeah, you could just copy and rename the argonian files, but colors don't match. Argonian's got a green tint, while half-dragons are brownish.

Would it be possible for you to modify it in the future when you're more experienced or something like that? I'm sorry if I'm bugging you but you're the only one I know who's done anything with the Half-Dragon race and I'm not very good with people, especially online where tone is hard to convey.