On 5/10/2021 at 8:00 PM, mastert3318 said:

Would it be possible for you to modify it in the future when you're more experienced or something like that? I'm sorry if I'm bugging you but you're the only one I know who's done anything with the Half-Dragon race and I'm not very good with people, especially online where tone is hard to convey.

I've done a rough "color match" in photoshop, it's best to remove the previous version and do a clean save before installing this one. added Anthro schlong for both males and females.

Edit: textures in this archive are NOT compatible with LE

SOS - Half dragon race.7z

21 hours ago, arshesney said:

Try downloading the archive from my previous again, for some reason textures are very dark when applied to models, had to visually match colors so it is not perfect.

I tried redownloading but it didn't work either. I probably did something wrong though when trying to rename the file.

On 5/13/2021 at 2:17 PM, arshesney said:

Try downloading the archive from my previous again, for some reason textures are very dark when applied to models, had to visually match colors so it is not perfect.

I've redownloaded it but it still has the same problem. Unless you've maybe updated it again?

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 1:17 PM, arshesney said:

I can't seem to get any of them to work, I either get nothing showing up or a loop caused by sos fighting bad_dog in esm form. A step by step would be nice, but I'd be happy with just a hint. The mesh is missing from both male and female, so I figure i went wrong somewhere.

23 hours ago, DamayatiYalistan said:

I can't seem to get any of them to work, I either get nothing showing up or a loop caused by sos fighting bad_dog in esm form. A step by step would be nice, but I'd be happy with just a hint. The mesh is missing from both male and female, so I figure i went wrong somewhere.

I had to manually reassign the textures using XEdit. They originally were assigned something else instead of the half dragon textures.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, potatomaster800 said:

anyone got the working version of this?Am a bit tired to be stuck with either a 1/4 transparent dick or a glowing blue one that doesnt fit the rest of my character body...would realy appreciate this.

I commented a while back on what I did to fix that so look at that and maybe that will help. It took a bit of tinkering though.

Edit: Or I could get permission to share my fixed files.

Edited by mastert3318
3 minutes ago, mastert3318 said:

I commented a while back on what I did to fix that so look at that and maybe that will help. It took a bit of tinkering though.

Edit: Or I could get permission to share my fixed files.

That would be much apreciated as im kind of a dumbass when it come to mod and stuff...i just get lost and confused abouth all that shit you know.

21 minutes ago, mastert3318 said:

I think this might work. Test it first though.

Edit: Tell me if it works.

SOS - Half dragon race.zip 17.95 MB · 0 downloads

Well would you look at that...it work fine!Pat yourself on the back cause if you manage to make it work for me,its gonna work for 99% of other people (i suck that much at modding skyrim).Congrat on your first(?) working mod!

1 hour ago, potatomaster800 said:

Well would you look at that...it work fine!Pat yourself on the back cause if you manage to make it work for me,its gonna work for 99% of other people (i suck that much at modding skyrim).Congrat on your first(?) working mod!

Glad it works! Also, It's just a modification of the texture paths of the mod of this thread I think.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/8/2021 at 7:27 PM, mastert3318 said:

I think this might work. Test it first though.

Edit: Tell me if it works.

SOS - Half dragon race.zip 17.95 MB · 331 downloads

Hmmm, hello there! Been trying to make this work for a few days now, but I barely know how to work the mod tools and everything. I have installed your version and am still getting texture errors in game, and when I try to check out the textures in OM2, they are there, but I get an error if i try to read them, "Unable to read image data (error 4). I can see them if i open them in the preview plugin, but yeah, in game, the schlong appears purple. Using the latest version of AE, so maybe that's the issue? Would appreciate any possible help, thank you. Have a good day! 

• 2 weeks later...