Sexlab Animation packs that work in VR?

Off the top of my head

the defaults in SL light work, ZAZ works

SLAL Nibbles (pretty much everything SLAL) is a no go, MoreNastyCritters does not work.

Im frequently getting warnings from FNIS generation that animation packs are 'not Skyrim VR Compatible', specifically complaining about some sort of hkx file in the pack. Im guessing this means any existing animation packs have to be specially repatched for Skyrim VR?

Sorry for off-topic, but, can someone help with ZAZ? Everything seems to be working, but when I'm trying to use any kind of zaz furniture my body is not aligned with it and turns with the head movements. Like the body isnt locked properly in animation. I'm using the latest VRIK build.

18 hours ago, prinyo said:

All SLAL packs for SSE work. All of them, Just be careful to get the SSE version, not the Oldrim one.

Yup, I switched over and the skyrim vr compatibility complaints stopped, but I still dont see it in the MCM

13 hours ago, prinyo said:

ZAZ needs to be patched to work properly in VR. As far as I know nobody has done it so far.

What are you trying to do, maybe if I can reproduce the specific issue I can patch it.

Oddly enough it seems to work fine for me, theyre the animations tied to defeat (defeated opponent tied up, armbinder, stocks, and the associated animations?)

2 hours ago, Cellprocesses said:

Yup, I switched over and the skyrim vr compatibility complaints stopped, but I still dont see it in the MCM

Did you get the SSE SLAL? Maybe try to load a save again?

2 hours ago, Cellprocesses said:

Oddly enough it seems to work fine for me, theyre the animations tied to defeat (defeated opponent tied up, armbinder, stocks, and the associated animations?)

Defeat comes with it's own animations, it doesn't use ZAZ. However ZAZ should work with no problems in VR when on a NPC, it is the animations involving the player that need patching.

On 10/8/2020 at 2:25 AM, prinyo said:

Did you get the SSE SLAL? Maybe try to load a save again?

Defeat comes with it's own animations, it doesn't use ZAZ. However ZAZ should work with no problems in VR when on a NPC, it is the animations involving the player that need patching.

Yes, you were correct, Nibbles SLAL works great now

Im still somewhat new to skyrim modding, I only just realized I needed to hit the sort ESPs button in MO2 to sort my ESPs into the same order that the files pane is sorted in.

It fixed almost every issue I was having. Do you mind if I post my mod order here and have you take a look at it? Im still having one issue where sexlab animations go crazy and cycle through every animation available while locking up the MCM.

On 10/11/2020 at 3:13 AM, Cellprocesses said:

Im still having one issue where sexlab animations go crazy and cycle through every animation available while locking up the MCM.

I don't understand. How do the animations lock the MCM?

(There is no need for a mod list)

7 hours ago, prinyo said:

I don't understand. How do the animations lock the MCM?

(There is no need for a mod list)

Basically as best as I can describe it

Every now and then when starting an SL animation, the animation starts but rapidly changes to a new animation every second, usually goes through 10-15 of them before settling on one animation. It then plays the first stage of that animation but never progresses to stage 2. If I try to open the MCM to end the animation, it hangs a bit, then simply sits at the MCM mod list and wont let me open any of the individual mod menus. This issue persists even after reloading the game, the only way to get rid of it is to restart the game from the desktop