• 4 weeks later...

I use Customizable Camera (CC) and Smoothcam largely makes it redundant.

However, one handy feature of CC is a hotkey that drops the camera to a lower (or higher) height of your choosing. Handy for viewing Sexlab scenes... ?

Could this feature be created for Smoothcam?

• 3 weeks later...

Question: Would it be possible at add a feature that allows moving the camera around the player as you walk.. (Example: Pressing mouse3 while walking allows you to rotate camera in the 360* angle around the character) - I have been looking thru a few diffrent POV/Camera mods and none of them have it. SkyimLE had it with "Immersive first person camera" but It does not have a SSE port with that hotkey. What im finding is- If you are put into a arm binder you are then "locked" into 3rd person combat mode and you lose the  ability to walk around normally. I don't know if it's a bug or your intended effect - So i was just wondering if a option could be  implemented to allow free look while tied. Thanks!

But  yeah 10/10 mod-

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It used to work great however now on a new playthrough when either sitting, getting into bed (using go to bed) or mining the camera drops to below the floor and when using forge or workbench it won't show forging animation right and just sits behind my character and she clips through it with the motions used in that animation, granted have found hidden chests in taverns that way but it's not fun and quite jarring when it happens.