1 hour ago, mcnv said:

Link A mod manager type of mod. Is there a chance someone here can update the mods there to work with it? configuration is a pain using spells.

Do you know how many Lovers Mods exist ?  And someone should update all Mods?

And with "Link" you open Mod after Mod and a configuration menu opens. You use keys no spells. And you have a ini file to customize.

With Lovers Mods you cast spell after spell and a configuration menu opens.

Lovers configuration menus often have explanations and Lovers Rapers even describes the result of your chosen settings.

And you can ignore the in-game setting spells and use the ini files.

All you can achieve with Link are a few seconds of time savings.  Link = one main menu and you click Mod after Mod.  Lovers = you have to cast for each menu.

I don't know how many keys "Link" needs. With all the Lovers mods and other mods, I don't have many free keys left.  I prefer setting spells and ini.

I don't think any of the few Oblivion modders we have left will waste their time adding link support to all Lovers versions.

I don't have and use Link.  But on the Nexus download page you can read :

. . . Adding LINK support to new and existing mods is relatively easy. . .  Have a look at the included pdf readme for further details.

So read the pdf and add Link support and upload here.