claudia little secret

hello everione 

I play CLS and the animations do not work or work badly. however the mod is correctly installed I was playing on my old PC and the animations were perfect I changed to a more powerful PC and its not working or badly. Already just to calibrate my avatard c (is ready and ready I can not do better. If anyone has a solution to help me in advance thank you I remain at the previous disposal for more information for the person who can help me in advance thank you and have a good day. sorry for my bad English but I am French and I use a translator

oui j'ai les squelettes adaptées et le patch vtoy. juste pour tester je mets la version normale c'est pareil. comme on dit en France de quoi mordre la queue. Merci d'essayer de m'aider si vous avez une autre idée. Juste pour vous donner une idée quand je calibre mon avatar la femme annonym est accroupie et mon avatar debout et à 45 ° pour annonymus lol je n'ai plus de cheveux à cause de les arracher à nouveau merci bonne journée si vous avez une idée je prends  joint une capture pour vous donner une idée

20201001082315_1.jpg