[SE] Team TAL's Overhit Syana SMP 3BA

[SE] Team TAL's Overhit Syana SMP 3BA

This is converting Team TAL's Overhit Syana from LE to SE and hdt-PE to hdt-SMP.

This file's body is CBBE and support 3BBB amazing body.

2 texture set will be supported by FOMOD.

Highly recommeneded AdditemmenuSE.

Because the pelvis decoration is fixed, clipping may occur if the hips shake too much. (only 3BA BS)

Requirement

CBBE

3BBB (Latest version would be fine)

Bodyslide

HDT-SMP

Credit

9204 Overhit Syana by Team TAL

Syana - Black.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/29/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    cbbe, 3bbb amazing, hdt-smp, bodyslide and outfit studio
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

6 hours ago, XWildAceX said:

I use mod organizer and I get the 43 to 44 warning. Like the mods is 43 instead of 44. I dont understand those numbers but read it can bring trouble to the game.

Almost outfit mod's "form id 43" didn't harm your game

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

same problem with this outfit , when i put it on it just is invisible, but it appears on the manniquens in game. dont know how to fix . well i downloaded 3bbb. i already had CBBE and it got the chest piece to show ,but boots and hands are still invisible. 

Edit: apparently, just reinstalling CBBE fixed the issue. (and i disabled 3bbb and still shows fine). Leaving the comment up so helps others.

• 3 months later...
On 5/3/2021 at 6:41 AM, the_null said:

same problem with this outfit , when i put it on it just is invisible, but it appears on the manniquens in game. dont know how to fix . well i downloaded 3bbb. i already had CBBE and it got the chest piece to show ,but boots and hands are still invisible. 

Edit: apparently, just reinstalling CBBE fixed the issue. (and i disabled 3bbb and still shows fine). Leaving the comment up so helps others.

had hoped this would help, after uninstalling and reinstalling both of these a million times I cannot ever get this armor to work, always invisible for me ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 7:41 AM, the_null said:

Yeah lol, I tested to see if it was just the male body in general and got some pretty disturbing results.... Lucien does not look good with boobs lmao. Thanks for giving me a solution to my problem.

Edited by Rationalnsanity
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...