Game not recognizing WW script file

Hi All,

WickedWhims is not working in my game for some reason.  I uninstalled, reinstalled, started a fresh game, added WW to my Mod folder, it's the only mod in the game right now and it's not in any folder other than the Mod folder, settings are not showing up, there are very few interactions available and they have to be automatic, I cannot make my sims use them, and I keep getting this error (see attached picture) at the start of the game even thought the script file is in the Mod folder.  Not sure what is going on here.  I have all packs including Eco and the latest version of WW.  

WW.jpg

9 hours ago, Meekorockz said:

that message means that either script mods are not enabled in your game settings, or the script file is too many folders deep and the game can't read it

But neither is the case as I have explained in my original post.  Script mods are enabled and WW is in the mod folder, no sub folders.  It's still not working properly.  Parts of it work but the settings won't show if you click on them and my sims cannot do WW interactions.  

Okay so after the script mods are enabled, the error pop doesn't happen anymore but the mod still is not working properly.  No settings show when you click on settings and there are no interactions except one and that on is automatic, you can't control your Sim to do any of them.  Not too sure what is going on.  Never encountered a problem with WW before.  

20 hours ago, MellieMel said:

Okay so after the script mods are enabled, the error pop doesn't happen anymore but the mod still is not working properly.  No settings show when you click on settings and there are no interactions except one and that on is automatic, you can't control your Sim to do any of them.  Not too sure what is going on.  Never encountered a problem with WW before.  

What's your game version?