Please help me with the textures.

4 hours ago, WerewolfSteven said:

Tried working with UVMapper

You could use Blender, its UV unwrappper is not the best but does the job and you can also use it to paint and/or generate the textures. Here’s a series of tutorials that covers the basics, including texturing, of course there are thousands more if you search on youtube. I’m not familiar with the mermaid tail but at the very least generating a proper UV map using Blender should be doable, depending on your patience of course.

The way you import your meshes in and out of Blender is using Cmar’s MeshTooikit, with it you can convert a geom/wso to obj and back, plus tons of other things.

There's another addon exclusively for geoms but don't have experience with it.

Finally depending on your language you could use DeepL's translator, sometimes it does a better job than google.

On 9/24/2020 at 6:40 PM, WerewolfSteven said:

But I can't texture it. Tried working with UVMapper

Nice mesh! As Josh mentioned, UV mapping in Blender is only okay, but often adequate. One thing I notice is that your mesh appears to be standard TS3/EA to mid thigh? Yes? And your photos have nude in that area, so you probably want to keep it that way???

I have found that you can separate parts of the mesh in Blender, create the UV for the tail, align it so not to show on the other part, and then put them back together.

Some color blending can be done with the color mask and multiplier to get the fade blend appearance.

10 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Nice mesh! As Josh mentioned, UV mapping in Blender is only okay, but often adequate. One thing I notice is that your mesh appears to be standard TS3/EA to mid thigh? Yes? And your photos have nude in that area, so you probably want to keep it that way???

I have found that you can separate parts of the mesh in Blender, create the UV for the tail, align it so not to show on the other part, and then put them back together.

Some color blending can be done with the color mask and multiplier to get the fade blend appearance.

In General, you are right. This is a standard Nude mesh , but not from the hip , but from the fin. Once I came across the topic of sims3 sex animations for mermaids on the Internet and I came up with the idea to make such a tail. I created it in milkshape3D , divided it , regrouped it , but all in vain . No program seems to see the faces that I added . In Blender, I'm a complete zero. I started learning Blender just yesterday.

6 hours ago, WerewolfSteven said:

No program seems to see the faces that I added ....... In Blender, I'm a complete zero.

BONES!!! The mesh must have bones for it to be seen. Blender will write a UV map of newly created parts if you use Blender to create them. But, even those parts do not appear in TS3 as there needs to be bones assigned. Josh probably knows the technical reasons, I just know you must have them. You can use Meshing Tool Kit to convert object to geom, then use Tool Kit to copy bones from a standard nude mesh to your mesh.

23 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

BONES!!! The mesh must have bones for it to be seen. Blender will write a UV map of newly created parts if you use Blender to create them. But, even those parts do not appear in TS3 as there needs to be bones assigned. Josh probably knows the technical reasons, I just know you must have them. You can use Meshing Tool Kit to convert object to geom, then use Tool Kit to copy bones from a standard nude mesh to your mesh.

It's not the bones. I transferred the bones using MeshToolKit. It's about faces. I do not know how to cover new faces. Anyway, Josh helped me. :) Thank you for your attention.

Glad it worked, looks very good!

One thing I notice on the pic and also when I checked your mesh is a visible line on the hips, that means the normals on both top and bottom don’t match. It can be fixed using Milkshape plus Wes H’s merge tools, here’s a tutorial that explains how it works. On Blender can be fixed using the ‘Data transfer’ but isn't as straightforward as using milkshape.

On 10/4/2020 at 8:12 PM, JoshQ said:

Glad it worked, looks very good!

One thing I notice on the pic and also when I checked your mesh is a visible line on the hips, that means the normals on both top and bottom don’t match. It can be fixed using Milkshape plus Wes H’s merge tools, here’s a tutorial that explains how it works. On Blender can be fixed using the ‘Data transfer’ but isn't as straightforward as using milkshape.

Thank you very much. :) About the dividing line is very interesting. I tried to fix it , but I didn't know how. I will definitely try your advice.